Odegraj scenę powietrznej walki między zeppelinem szturmowym Dublona a pojazdem Zane'a. Zeppelin jest uzbrojony w strzelające działko z przodu i 2 wyrzutnie klocków. Ma też klapę, przez którą zrzuca beczki dynamitu (i schwytanych wojowników Ninja!). Odpowiedz ogniem z działek żywiołu lodu, w które wyposażony jest twój pojazd i stocz walkę, by uwolnić element „uwięzionego Jaya” z Ostrza Dżina. Zawiera 3 minifigurki: Zane'a, Dublona i Clancee'ego.
- Zawiera 3 minifigurki: Zane'a, Dublona i Clancee'ego.
- Zeppelin szturmowy ma sprężynowe pirackie działko, 2 miotacze klocków, rozkładane skrzydła w kształcie kotwicy, klapę do zrzucania beczek dynamitu (lub minifigurek), ruchomą piracką flagę i przezroczyste elementy płomienia.
- Pojazd Zane'a ma uchwyty, 2 regulowane ostrza do szybowania i 2 strzelające klockami wyrzutnie żywiołu lodu.
- W zestawie broń w postaci przezroczystego, ciemnoniebieskiego Ostrza Dżina z elementem „uwięzionego Jaya”, 2 złote katany i 2 złote shurikeny Zane'a, 2 pirackie miecze Dublona oraz miotłę Clancee'ego.
- Rozegraj swoje ulubione sceny z programu NINJAGO™: Mistrzowie Spinjitzu.
- Zeppelin szturmowy ma ok. 15 cm wysokości, ok. 29 cm długości oraz ok. 16 cm szerokości.
- Wymiary pojazdu Zane'a: ok. 1 cm wysokości, 5 cm długości i 11 cm szerokości.
- Bezpłatna standardowa dostawa w ciągu od 3 do 5 dni roboczych przy zamówieniach artykułów za kwotę powyżej 200 zł!
- Ekspresowa wysyłka dostępna przy finalizacji zamówienia.
- Zamówienia części niestandardowych nie są wysyłane razem z innymi artykułami, dlatego ich przetwarzanie i wysyłka trwają dłużej.
- Artykuły w nieotwieranych opakowaniach można zwrócić w ciągu 90 dni od odebrania zamówienia i otrzymać pełny zwrot kosztów.
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Raid ZeppelinSansTheBlueGuy | 19-24Polecę klocki znajomym!OH MAH GOD WHERE DO I START?!?!?!?!! (lemme chill for a second) Ok now that I calmed down I'd like to explain why you MUST by this set (It's your opinion sorry) Pros: Minifigures are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME,Clancey is probably the best out of this set for me...he is so goofy and such a great character..I'd probably ignore this set if he was not in it! The overall shape and design is really nice on it,I like how they did the balloon part of the ship and how it was connected...it awes me every time I look at it The main steering wheel and surrounding build is pretty awesome...stickers were well used and it was nice to be added in those areas The cannons were an awesome edition!! Lego is finally making it so that a bit fair for villains now Sadly...even I have to admit this set has cons... Cons: The zeppelin itself has almost no space for battle A little too many stickers for just this set Cannons can get in the way Not a lot of good play features other then the cannons So this is pretty much my review on this set...oh and I wanna say some extra stuff about the Minifigs Zane:Same face from Tournament of Elements Robe has some spots silver coated in blue and flashy dark blue and regular blue and white Clancey: First snake figure with green colored Anocondrai head Green Epaulets Nice and funny weapon with bucket Peg Leg Doubloon: First of all...His double sided faces are SOO COOL!!He has such a cool face...its like a samurai mask His helmet and swords make him look like a sea faring Samurai Overall this set gets a 8/10 from meDoświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Piracki sterowiec
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Looks better than it is.Jafasque | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!This set has stickers, flag is plastic, balloon is incomplete... And so this set has a lot of minor details that I dont like. Some if not all seem to be what I personally prefer. To me this set basically is last Ninjago set for me. Unless we get in future sets that have good pirate wipe. Overall largest fail is that I have rebuild this set about 50 times because it seems to fall apart when kids play with it. It looks good. But skyshark seems to be better in my opinion. Characters are fun, but they could need little more pirate feel. Kids love them from videos. Overall its ok set with lots of minor flaws. Its for kids that can play carefully. Or to adults that have lots of patience. As an Pirate fan.. I loved to see brown cannon. Now I wait those small brown wheels. That I can place under that cannon.14 lipca 2016Allison Consumer Service Specialist , Consumer ServiceThank you for your review, we always love to hear what our fans have to say about our sets. It seems that you are having difficulty with the stability of the set. If you are having issues with the build please contact our awesome customer service will be more than happy to help you to get the build right at https://wwwsecure.us.lego.com/en-us/service . Our sets should be stable enough for our younger fans to play with. We always suggest for a rebuild, because even if the build is off by one stud it could compromise the whole stability of the set. We will make sure that we pass along your comments about the set to our fantastic Ninjago Design team in Denmark. Thank you again for your review, hearing what our fans have to say only makes us a better company.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?35Piracki sterowiec
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Maggie15 | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!I bought this set after viewing season 6 of Ninjago, and I liked the Zeppelin in the show. The set did not disappoint. Figures: Zane- Zane comes in his new Skybound gi. Like the other Ninja's, it has his element dragon/airjitzu symbol on the front. The hood and legs are the same piece as their 2015 Deepstone outfits. However, with a different top, this really does look like a different outfit. Clancee- Clancee is one of my favourite Sky Pirates from the show. His minifigure is really cool, with the Anacondrai head from early 2015 in a unique green. I think he's also the only Sky Pirate with a wooden leg. The eyes were a bit too small and bad-looking for my liking, as he is a sweet yet scared snake in the show. Still, he's a great minifigure. Doubloon- Doubloon is also a unique figure. His head is double-sided like in the show. I personally prefer his smiling face, but his fighting/angry face is also pretty cool. Zane's flyer- I have to say, I was slightly disappointed with this. It's smaller than I expected, and the pieces on the sides/wings are just the old spinner tops. There's nothing in the centre of them, which made me question how that can even fly with large holes in the 'wing' parts. However a little imagination solves that issue. Raid Zeppelin- the ship itself is pretty decent. The 'air-balloon' style pieces used are very cool. It's a very unique design. There is a small trapdoor/hatch that slides open, to drop dynamite out of, or perhaps to remove the enemy from the ship. The steering wheel is a typical pirate one, making it more authentic. But the computers behind help to add a little modern touch, reminding us that this is set in the high-tech Ninjago world. The main disadvantage of the Zeppelin is the lack of deck space. The figures can barely squeeze on, and there is not much room to stage fight scenes, with Ninja vs Pirates on the ship. However, I have it mainly for display, so that feature does not bother me too much. Overall, the Zeppelin is a decent set, with a unique yet easy build, and cool minifigures. I would definitely recommend it.Czy było to pomocne?45Piracki sterowiec
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Incomplete BalloonBentWright | 35-44The primary reason I bought this set was to get the balloon parts in brown. I was disappointed to find that there are only seven balloon parts in this set, and it takes eight to make a complete balloon. I love the brown trigger pieces on the stud-shooter bricks. I intend to add them to my custom MetalBeard figure/mech. Zane is sporting a new pearl gold epaulet sword holder. I like the design, but it would have matched better if it was pearl dark gray instead of pearl gold. I would also like to see the ninja get weapon holders that match their weapons of choice, and not always all get katana holders.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?25Piracki sterowiec