Uczcij księżycowy Nowy Rok upominkiem!
Uczcij księżycowy Nowy Rok upominkiem!
- Strona główna
- Pozostałe postanowienia
- Schowek na baterie do silnika Power Functions
Schowek na baterie do silnika Power Functions
Zwiększ moc modeli LEGO Power Functions! Dodaj jeszcze więcej energii i ruchu swoim konstrukcjom LEGO dzięki dodatkowemu schowkowi na baterie zasilające modele LEGO Power Functions!
- Bezpłatna standardowa dostawa w ciągu od 3 do 5 dni roboczych przy zamówieniach artykułów za kwotę powyżej 200 zł!
- Ekspresowa wysyłka dostępna przy finalizacji zamówienia.
- Zamówienia części niestandardowych nie są wysyłane razem z innymi artykułami, dlatego ich przetwarzanie i wysyłka trwają dłużej.
- Artykuły w nieotwieranych opakowaniach można zwrócić w ciągu 90 dni od odebrania zamówienia i otrzymać pełny zwrot kosztów.
- March 30th, 2009Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A good battery box designPolecę klocki znajomym!The Power Functions battery box is nearly identical in design to the older 9V Battery Box, which comes in the 8287 Technic Motor Set (2006) and the 4895 Creator Motion Power set (2006), but with some minor improvements. One definate improvement is the switch on top, which is much easier to use and can be moved using other technic elements, which can improve the integration of the battery box into the model. Another improvement is the new way of controlling motors and lights. Instead of simply changing the polarity over two wires, the new connection has four wires, where two have a constant difference, which powers the whole system, but the other two are controlled by a IR reciever or a switch. The battery box has 10 pinholes on each side, making integration with a model very easy, compared to using an older studed battery box. Unfortunately, on one side the batteries are very fiddly to replace, as one battery is half hidden under the edge of the box. Overall, this is a very well designed battery box, and is easy to integrate with technic models.Czy było to pomocne?55Schowek na baterie do silnika Power Functions
- September 15th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A few suggestions for improvement.Taris | 35-441. One of batteries is getting fit into a painfully deep slot. You might flip your fingernail if you try to pry it out without any tools. Maybe install a simple cloth thread piece or a flexible film to help out battery extraction? 2. Six 1.5 V batteries are actually making a series connection: totaling 9 V output. So, why not just use a single 9 V battery instead of heavy and space consuming 6 AA batteries? 3. I know this is a toy and needs to be super safe. But the current output is a bit lacking. (I believe it clamps at around 800 mA?) It cannot operate two L motor with 2 kg of load continuously. The fuse kicks in too early. 4. Li-Ion batteries are being used on every mobile devices in these days. You can purchase them (even AA sized ones) in many tech shops or Amazon. Each of them provide 3.7 V of output. So, why not rather make this thing by thinning out 3 of AA slots to use those Li-Ions with a FET to regulate output voltage to 9V? It's gonna save a lot of space while improving operation period a lot!Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45Schowek na baterie do silnika Power Functions
- March 22nd, 2010Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Useful but heavytahubird | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!the pf battery box is very useful for making the pf motors run (duh). I have found that is is fairly easy to intagrate into my models. I have read reviews that say the batteries are hard to remove. in fact i have two battery boxes and there is only one battery that realy poses a problem. it is very close to the top of the box and is part way covered by plastic. having 6 AA batteries is kinda heavy, but after building with a mindstorms NXT you will realize that it is much smaller. I must say that its power consumption is INCREDIBLE!!! I have had one battery box since Christmas '09 and have not had to change the battterys once!!! although i dont use it every day, when i do it is a pretty long time before i turn it off. all in all it is much MUCH cheaper than the rechargeable battery box so if u r pressed for cash buy this, and big package of AA batteries and play away!!!Czy było to pomocne?45Schowek na baterie do silnika Power Functions
- December 18th, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A good source of POWER!kriskec | 19-24Polecę klocki znajomym!I have an M-Motor that it powers. It makes it spin at 440 RPM just like it said in the description. It is too big for mounting on a 42x16 car. I think it needs to have the connecting pieces like the M-motor at the bottom to mount it because I have to put pins to a 6x1 brick with holes for pins. It is a bit heavy with the batteries in it. I also had to buy rechargable batteries (which is about $25) for it to be useable a lot of the time because it uses up the power really quick. I do like the fact that it has the reverse and foward switch on it. GREAT PRODUCT! Just needs to be smaller, lighter, and more manageable.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Schowek na baterie do silnika Power Functions