Obejmij dowodzenie nad własną drużyną Jedi i żołnierzy armii klonów z serii LEGO® Star Wars w tym ciekawym zestawie bitewnym. Znajdziesz w nim dwoje wojowników Jedi z mieczami świetlnymi, dwóch żołnierzy armii klonów z blasterowymi miotaczami klocków oraz śmigacz z miotaczami klocków i obracającymi się działkami na końcach skrzydeł.
- W zestawie cztery minifigurki: Ki-Adi Mundi, Barriss Offee i dwóch żołnierzy armii klonów.
- Śmigacz ma otwieraną pokrywę kokpitu i miejsce na żołnierza armii klonów w środku, dwa miotacze klocków oraz obrotowe działka na końcach skrzydeł.
- Broń: dwa blasterowe miotacze klocków dla żołnierzy armii klonów oraz dwa miecze świetlne.
- Ten zestaw z serii LEGO® Star Wars jest odpowiedni dla dzieci w wieku 6–12 lat.
- Śmigacz ma ok. 5 cm wysokości, 10 cm długości i 12 cm szerokości.
- Bezpłatna standardowa dostawa w ciągu od 3 do 5 dni roboczych przy zamówieniach artykułów za kwotę powyżej 200 zł!
- Ekspresowa wysyłka dostępna przy finalizacji zamówienia.
- Zamówienia części niestandardowych nie są wysyłane razem z innymi artykułami, dlatego ich przetwarzanie i wysyłka trwają dłużej.
- Artykuły w nieotwieranych opakowaniach można zwrócić w ciągu 90 dni od odebrania zamówienia i otrzymać pełny zwrot kosztów.
- January 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great productDrewbricks999 | 19-24Polecę klocki znajomym!When I saw this I was excited to see clone troopers back in battle packs. The clones have printed legs unlike the first one. I think the clones make up for there being jedi. Hope to see more clone return. Especially phase 2 clone trooper, 501st trooper, wolf pack trooper and schock troopers.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Jedi™ i żołnierze armii klonów™
- April 21st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0More Clone Battle Packs!!!CaptainJack | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!I'm SO excited that there is another clone trooper battle pack. Not excited about the TWO jedi. Ordinarily, I'd be pleased to get Barriss and Ki-adi-Mundi in a set, but not in a battle pack. These are designed to be bought in bulk, and if not, at least more than one. But with two named minifigs (one of which used to be exclusive to the 2011 Geonosian Starfighter), I'm a little disappointed that you only get two clones per battle pack. Three would have made it much better, if not three and a commander or lieutenant or something. Other than the minifigures (which are exceptional with printing and detail and such), the build is nice, not exactly a picturesque vehicle (especially from the back) and never seen in the CW or Episodes II or III, but it's a ncie build. The stud shooters on the vehicle don't look very nice, and they would have done better with a different style gun, but overall not bad. (not a fan of the wing-cannons being on top of the wing, instead of underneath, either.) Overall the battle pack is good, I'm just excited to get more clones (I already bought two). The build is pretty easy, and the wings fold almost all the way up (if you remove the white 2x2 tiles they would). Overall, this battle pack is worth getting one - maybe two - of, but not more than that unless you're desperate for clones.16 kwietnia 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! It's glad to hear that you're excited to see more Clone Troopers; I'll pass your feedback along to our designers! Battle Packs are a great way for LEGO® fans to add to their minifigure collections. While some packs can help you beef up your army, others - like this set, or 75167 Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike™ - are designed to give fans the chance to grab some awesome and uncommon minifigs all in one go.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45Jedi™ i żołnierze armii klonów™
- April 28th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0What about the droid attack on the wookies?cp2459 | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!This set is good. The minifigures consist of Ki-Adi Mundi, Barris Offee, and 2 Clone Troopers. Ki-Adi and Barris are both recurring characters in the Clone Wars, and I like both figures, as they are both very detailed. They also have lightsabers as accessories. The 2 Clone Troopers are just generic clones, but that is good for army building, and they each have a stud shooter. The build seems to be a mini Republic Gunship, a vehicle I want Lego to make in the near future. There are two stud shooters in the front, a nice windshield piece, and no control panel or even handlebars, which is a little unfortunate. The wings of the model can be rotated, on them are two turrets. The big engine in the back looks kind of funny, but I like it. Overall, this is a good set. I like how Ki-Adi Mundi and Barris Offee are in a cheap set, but this is a battle pack, something you want to get duplicates of. Since there are already named characters in this, you might as well put Captain Rex or something instead of two generic clones. But with all that considered, this is still a good set. 7.5/10Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45Jedi™ i żołnierze armii klonów™
- June 1st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The More, The BetterShaakTi | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!When I initially purchased this set, I did it for the minifigures, which battlepacks are really meant to be for. The figures are excellent by the way; the clones can be massed and have nice updated printing on the legs. The inclusion of two Jedi, on the other hand, seems a bit off to me because the Jedi are supposed to be unique and one of a kind characters that aren't meant to be. With that being said though, I do love the detail on both Ki-Adi Mundi and Barriss Offee. It's a major upgrade from the previous Clone Wars style figures. One downside I see though is in Barriss Offee. The actual figure is fine but I've found that the new "skirt" piece is made with a really light plastic and has a tendency to fall over quite easily, much more than in the past when the regular brick slope pieces were used. All in all, I feel like this is a good set to purchase once, maybe twice. Maybe some people might even want an entire army of Ki-Adi Mundi and Barriss Offee and make many purchases. I wish this were an all clone trooper battlepack, and although the Jedi are great inclusions, I feel they could've been added to other future sets. A battlepack with just clone troopers would be extremely massable, and more successful in my opinion.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45Jedi™ i żołnierze armii klonów™