Iron Man: Detroit Steel atakujeIron Man: Detroit Steel atakuje4.62558.
Pomóż Iron Manowi uratować Agenta Coulsona przed Justinem Hammerem, który porusza się zwinnym i potężnie uzbrojonym mechem Detroit Steel. Mech ma kokpit dla minifigurki, piłę mocowaną do ręki i sześciostrzałowy miotacz. Klasyczne auto Agenta Coulsona ma składane koła, co przydaje się podczas odgrywania scenek w powietrzu. W zestawie trzy minifigurki.
- W zestawie trzy minifigurki: Niepokonany Iron Man, Agent Coulson i Justin Hammer.
- Mech Detroit Steel ma kabinę dla minifigurki, w pełni ruchome nogi, ręce i dłonie, dwa ruchome skrzydła, mocowaną do ręki piłę i sześciostrzałowy miotacz.
- Samochód Lola Agenta Coulsona ma dwie pary otwieranych drzwi i koła składające się w trybie lotu.
- Dołącz elementy strzału z broni energetycznej do rąk Iron Mana i naciśnij je do środka, aby wystrzelić!
- Złóż koła Loli, aby przejść do trybu latania i szybko uciec przed wrogiem.
- W zestawie broń: pistolet Agenta Coulsona i nowość z sezonu wiosennego 2017 — broń energetyczna.
- W zestawie są także akcesoria: trzy przezroczyste niebieskie dysze.
- Zestaw odpowiedni dla dzieci w wieku 7-14 lat.
- Detroit Steel ma wysokość ok. 14 cm
- Wymiary Loli to ok. 4 cm wysokości, 14 cm długości i 6 cm szerokości.
- Bezpłatna standardowa dostawa w ciągu od 3 do 5 dni roboczych przy zamówieniach artykułów za kwotę powyżej 200 zł!
- Ekspresowa wysyłka dostępna przy finalizacji zamówienia.
- Zamówienia części niestandardowych nie są wysyłane razem z innymi artykułami, dlatego ich przetwarzanie i wysyłka trwają dłużej.
- Artykuły w nieotwieranych opakowaniach można zwrócić w ciągu 90 dni od odebrania zamówienia i otrzymać pełny zwrot kosztów.
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Got more than I expected.kurisu7885 | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!Like others my main draw to this set was finally having a minifigure of Phil Coulson, and his car was a great bonus, though as another said the switches on the back do feel out of place, I may try to amend this myself with a couple ideas I have. I was surprised at how much I liked building Detroit Steel, the thing feels like a clunky piece of military hardware, different from the more elegant tech Tony Starkbuilds, plus it's my first set with a gatling blaster. Not a HUGE fan of the buzz saw, but hey, still nice. For Agent Coulson I wish he was a bit more detailed, but I'm just happy to finally have a figure of him. The Iron Man figure, to be honest I don't care for it, I get that it's based on the comics, but I really don't like the helm, I definitely prefer the more detailed ones that open, but I do like the bright colors and the energy flingers are cool. Gotta say I also like Justin Hammer, both of his faces seem as arrogant as he is and his armor has some nice detail on it. I'm also glad hair pieces were included for both Tony and Justin. I'd say grab this set even if you only want it for everyone's favorite S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and his iconic car.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Iron Man: Detroit Steel atakuje
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0IRON MAN!RyanS | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!This set is amazing. I truly do love this set! Lets start off with the car! The car (Lola) is supposed to be a 1960s corvette. When I was watching a review I saw the car and I was like that's a corvette and later on in the video the reviewer said it was a corvette! They nailed the design of the front of the car! And the other angles look pretty great to besides the back. The back of the car doesn't even look to bad just not perfect. when I saw the car first I didn't even know it could be turned into a hovercar! The front grill, has Lola on it and it is a printed piece! that's awesome. the hardest part was applying stickers to the inside of the wheel arches. those stickers were for when you make the car hover so it looks more realistic! I really do like the car. the mech is amazing it has a large menicing appearance that just looks amazing! the minifigures itself is also amazing they put a lot of printing on his torso and legs. the mech has a stud shooter than uses a gear so the stud shooter which holds six studs shoots very fast! There are only a few stickers on the mech. The good 1 playability is amazing 2 The set is great for display also 3 car fits in great with my other cars 4 I love mechs and this one is no exception 5 very attentive to detail on the minifigs. The bad 1 Because the car has the hover version it can be hard to drive sometimes (it gets stuck) 2 The minifigs helmets do not open the negatives are not severe you can switch out the helmets and also the car does not get stuck to much! Overall I think they did a great job on this set I am a huge fan of this set and marvel!Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Iron Man: Detroit Steel atakuje
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set, With a few bad details.jaller13 | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!The Car (Lola) The car build is made from the first bag of parts. As you might be able to see, it does look very nice. It's very streamlined, and the license plate is a printed brick, so that was a nice surprise. The only thing I didn't like was the mechanism that turned the car wheels so it can "fly". The axle that makes this play feature possible has a couple of ugly yellow pieces on it that kind of make it feel out of place. Just a nitpick, but it does effect the overall feel of the set. The Detroit Steel Mech This build is made from two bags. The first bag will feel very overly familiar to anyone who built the Age Of Ultron Hulkbuster set, and is a somewhat bland build. It does look nice, but the fact that they're just re-using an old design just kind of irritates me. Also the angular fins that attach to the shoulders have a very limited range of movement, and it is very hard to make them look nice. The build improves vastly with the legs and forearms (bag 3), however, as they use a very imaginitive clunky boot design. the only thing I didn't like about the forearms was that the buzzsaw looked absolutely terrible until I reversed it. Minifigures Agent Coulson His head is very detailed, but his pants have no printing. Also, the printing on his torso is not very detailed on the back. 3/5 Iron Man This iteration of Iron Man is based on his most recent armour from the comics and is very different from previous iterations of his suit. For one thing, this time around his helmet doesn't open. I do like the more colorful classic red and gold color scheme, and the "power blast" pieces are gimmicky, but fun. 4/5 Justin Hammer This was, by far, my least favorite character in this set. His head does not look like a bad guy, and I would've liked a different helmet mold, instead of a printed version of the Iron Man one. His legs and torso have really cool printing, but it only serves as a reminder that the rest of his fig could have been cooler. 2/5Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45Iron Man: Detroit Steel atakuje
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well-Balanced SetBlueRobot | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!I'll be honest, the only reason I bought this set originally was for Agent Coulson and Lola. The Coulson minifigure is great, and I love that more characters are getting their own minifigures. Lola (the car) is well-detailed, and it can fit right in with any other Lego cars you may have rolling around. What impressed me most, however, was Detroit Steel. I have not bought any set that included a mech in a few years and wow! The Detroit Steel mech is awesome. It has great points of articulation and balances easily. If I had to provide a con, I would say the shoulder-armor pieces pop off depending on how you rotate the arms, but I don't see that as an issue. I'm not a fan of the six-stud shooter, so I cobbled together a different gun for him to carry. For any Marvel fans, I highly recommend this!Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Iron Man: Detroit Steel atakuje