Dołącz do dzielnego zespołu straży przybrzeżnej LEGO® City w helikopterze ratunkowym do zadań specjalnych z przesuwanymi drzwiami po obu stronach, otwieraną rampą z tyłu, miejscem na skuter wodny w środku, kokpitem na dwie minifigurki oraz obracanym ramieniem dźwigu i opuszczanym hakiem. Ten wspaniały zestaw zawiera również latarnię morską, wrak statku, kajak z wiosłem oraz cztery minifigurki i figurkę rekina.
- W zestawie cztery minifigurki: ratowniczka, dwóch ratowników i kajakarz oraz figurka rekina.
- Helikopter ma obracające się śmigła, przesuwane drzwi po obu stronach, otwieraną rampę z tyłu, miejsce na skuter wodny w środku, otwierany kokpit z miejscem na dwie minifigurki i obracane ramię dźwigu z wyciągarką uruchamianą pokrętłem z boku helikoptera.
- Zestaw zawiera też latarnię morską, wrak statku i kajak.
- Zakręć śmigłami i wystartuj helikopterem.
- Opuść rampę i wypłyń w morze na skuterze wodnym.
- Przekręć pokrętło, by opuścić hak.
- W zestawie jest też akcesorium — wiosło.
- Helikopter (bez śmigieł) ma ok. 13 cm wysokości, 40 cm długości i 10 cm szerokości.
- Skuter wodny ma ok. 3 cm wysokości, 8 cm długości i 4 cm szerokości.
- Kajak ma ok. 12 cm długości, 1 cm wysokości i 2 cm szerokości.
- Latarnia morska i wrak mają ok. 9 cm wysokości, 6 cm szerokości i 10 cm głębokości.
- Figurka rekina ma ok. 7 cm długości.
- Bezpłatna standardowa dostawa w ciągu od 3 do 5 dni roboczych przy zamówieniach artykułów za kwotę powyżej 200 zł!
- Ekspresowa wysyłka dostępna przy finalizacji zamówienia.
- Zamówienia części niestandardowych nie są wysyłane razem z innymi artykułami, dlatego ich przetwarzanie i wysyłka trwają dłużej.
- Artykuły w nieotwieranych opakowaniach można zwrócić w ciągu 90 dni od odebrania zamówienia i otrzymać pełny zwrot kosztów.
- in 10 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing helicopter!gsom7 | 35-44Polecę klocki znajomym!(I'm adult Lego fan and to me it's important that set looks like realistic model, for my City Legorama.) Very interesting helicopter build. Minifigs - love that pilot with mustaches, LOL XD, real macho man. And that macho man has two female assistants! That is cool. What is not cool, in fact, I really do not like it that guy that they are rescuing has almost the same legs and torso as pilot, 4/5. Vehicle - first that water scooter, it doesn't feel right. It's kinda strange, driver standing, passenger is siting on the engine. And beside the engine it looks like are missing two bricks. 3/5 That Chopper is breath taking! It is really amazing. I remember my first Lego set, as a kid, was Flame Chaser 6531, helicopter, that is, like, 1/8 of this "monster", 5/5! (I did take off that horizontal antenna, too much) Accessories - hm, really not much beside paddle, 2/5 Animals - shark, 4/5. I would put here shark like in set 71042 (but whole) and in white color - great white shark attack! There is a lighthouse and shipwreck in microscale, bad 1/5. It would be better that came with buoy (same size). Overall, do not like that so big helicopter is rescuing man in kayak. It needs to be something bigger (sailboat, yacht, fishing boat...). This set is wort because of that great build and great looking helicopter. It has space in cockpit for pilot and co-pilot, 8-wide, that is realistic model! 4/5 (I would like to see shorter helicopter without sliding doors with 2 + 2 seating space instead of one seat helicopters) P.S. Lego, you have 8-wide sets with driver and co-driver (pilot and co-pilot) of helicopters (60166, 60046, 7738), trucks (31085, 60061, 7998,...), vans (31079, 31052) and it is time for 8-wide planes and trains. You have 6-wide trains for 40 years, it's time for change. And 8-wide cars with 6-wide cabins like 70906 and other cars in The LEGO Batman Movie.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45Helikopter ratunkowy do zadań specjalnych
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good Value, Great Copterblknblu44 | 45-54Polecę klocki znajomym!Price is good for a 400+ piece set. Best brick set helicopter. It's a big and solid build. Pretty realistic for a City kit. Try the Technic Rescue Helicopter 42092 if you're into doing more copters.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Helikopter ratunkowy do zadań specjalnych
- in 10 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Better Than The Last OneLegoTucker | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!I was highly anticipating the release of this set because I was looking forward to getting a bigger, more heavy heli for my city and also one to take the place of the previous coast guard helicopter from about 4 years ago. In my opinion, this helicopter looks very good on display and looks quite a bit more realistic than other city helicopters, probably because of the wider build and brick built cockpit section (rather than a pre-fabricated canopy piece). This helicopter has a good amount of space inside, only when the jet ski is removed. I decided to keep the jet ski out and instead place a stretcher bed inside, because it seemed a bit more practical to me and made the space a lot more usable. Also, the side doors tend to slide open on their own, but I fix that by pressing the railing piece above them on a bit more tightly. One issue I havent fixed, however, is that the winch system feels a bit stiff and tough to turn. Besides the heli, the side build is fine, and I like the kayak piece. Overall a fun set with a few, mostly fixable quirks.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Expert LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45Helikopter ratunkowy do zadań specjalnych
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0I'd pick one up, its about to retire!Greenflame24 | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!I received this set as a Christmas gift last year, 2017, and I am going to say it, GO ASTROS! Now back to the set. It is, in my opinion, the best set I’ve ever received, and I’ve been collecting legos for around 12 years. You really get the bang for your buck here. The only cons here would be what I wrote in set 60171 Mountain Fugitives, about to many female minnifigures in action packed sets. Also it would have been nice if the figure could have been able to ride in the boat when you put it in and out of the helicopter. I don’t play with my Legos, but seeing as for others who do, that might be a disappointment. This is really wiped away though when compared to all the pros in this set. I guess the last thing would be I don’t know how realistic it is for someone to have a kayak out in the ocean, but I would not have changed it seeing as how I wanted a kayak anyways. Now to the pros! First off I have to give the small rescue boat a big thumbs up. It might be a jet ski, but its a little bigger than Lego usually makes them so I call it a rescue boat. Not only does it have a handle for your mini figure to hold, but under that is a brick with two small gauges printed on it. In the back there is an extra seat for the rescued citizen to sit in. The kayak. I like the kayak, and am impressed with the new fin peaces at the end of the paddle. The shark. Great addition, though a white one would have been cool to have. But thats not a big deal, at all. The small light house/crashed boat remains. Its a really neat detail and add on to this set. The small boat remains were more a clever build than expected, and allows one to think of what might have happened to the last guy who got stuck out there. The Chopper! This is the grand prize of the set, and is most likely what people bought it for anyways. I have to start with the cockpit. Wow, its incredible. I appreciate that its brick built which allows the builder to think more creatively. It also has room for two minifigures which is a huge, huge plus. Its top have also comes off for easy access. I’d suggest taking a close up picture of two minnifigures seated in the cockpit, with the top have on of course. I did that and it looks like a movies scene. The outside of the chopper is also really good, and has a great amount of detail, especially the engines. Lego, that is one of my favorite things about this set, the engines are spectacular. From their front to the little fan looking thing behind the propeller, its all done very well. Also, besides the fact that they do slide open a little to easy, the two side doors are a very nice future. This allows your minnifigures to get inside in a realistic way. Now to the inside. It has lots of space, if you take the boat out of course. Having a large about of space is not usual for a lego vehicle but this one is an exception. In the inside there is more than just space though. You also have a red winch that, once you’ve opened one of the two sliding doors, can be adjusted to stick out the side of the helicopter. There is a red nob at the choppers other end which, when turned, allows the winches hook to be lowered or raised, a great feture, well that is if you are playing with your Legos. The helicopter has one last opening, and that is the giant back door which allows the rescue boat to slide in and out. It doesn’t have any detail, but includes a small handle to open and close it. Lastly the figures. They have excellent printing. I really like the unzipped jacket the pilot is wearing. I have already said I wish that you would stop adding so many females in your action packed sets, but I was able to fix that in this set because the torsos could work for either male or female. So now my set includes three males, and one female. I will be adding that extra female face to a different figure in my city. Overall this is the best set I have ever received. Thanks Lego! Goodby, God bless, Greenflame24!Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Helikopter ratunkowy do zadań specjalnych