The lithium ion EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery is designed for use with the EV3 Intelligent Brick and features a capacity of 2050 mAh. It provides longer run time than AA batteries and can be charged without taking the model apart. The battery is included in the EV3 Education Core Set and has a charge time of around three to four hours. It requires the 45517 DC Charger, which is the same charger as used for the rechargeable NXT DC Battery. These are sold separately.
- Bezpłatna standardowa dostawa w ciągu od 2 do 4 dni roboczych przy zamówieniach artykułów za kwotę powyżej 200 zł!
- Ekspresowa wysyłka dostępna przy finalizacji zamówienia.
- Zamówienia części niestandardowych nie są wysyłane razem z innymi artykułami, dlatego ich przetwarzanie i wysyłka trwają dłużej.
- Artykuły w nieotwieranych opakowaniach można zwrócić w ciągu 90 dni od odebrania zamówienia i otrzymać pełny zwrot kosztów.
- February 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Charger Not an Issue!Grandpa1958 | 55-64Polecę klocki znajomym!No need to buy the expensive charger! I have successfully used both a 9 volt and a 12 volt power supply to recharge the battery. My research indicated that the battery pack contains an MP26123 monolithic DC-DC stepdown switching charger, so the exact voltage is not critical. Nine and twelve volt power bricks are very easy to find, and are also inexpensive. I wouldn't recommend going below 9 or above 12 volts.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Akumulator na prąd stały EV3
- May 26th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0No power cord!NickShun | 35-44Unbelievable! SOOO dissapointing. When you get this rechargeable battery pack or EV3 education set, you will NOT get a power charging cable. It's like you buy a Tesla, but you will not get any charging cables. Lego, my robot is stranded on Mars... How can you expect that I have this kind of cable somewhere???1 lipca 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear you were disappointed. As it mentions in the description, the charging cord (45517 DC Charger) is sold separately. We've done it this way to give fans a bit more flexibility. If you want multiple batteries, you only need to snag one cord. Or if you lose a cord, you can replace just that without getting a whole new battery.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?35Akumulator na prąd stały EV3
- April 12th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0EV3 batteryRobobuilder | 55-64Polecę klocki znajomym!A fraction on the expensive side, but in the long run worth it. There is an annoying feature in the EV3Mindstorms sets, the ease of changing batteries in built models / robots. In a lot of cases you need to dismantle part of the model to change the batteries and in some cases this can be difficult and includes unplugging sensor cables around parts. The rechargeable battery helps with this problem, but is not the whole solution because in accessing the recharge socket you can still need to pull out sensor cables or move a part to get at the battery socket. Perhaps a right angle power plug on the recharging transformer cable would help in most cases. Alternatively a short adapter cable approx 2 inches long that stays in place on the rechargeable battery, (optional feature ), that way it would be a simple matter to plug in the recharging cable from the transformer without trying to get around the robots cables and parts. Plug and socket extension cable would remain on a robot where it is difficult to access the battery recharging socket due to the robots compact and complex construction.Czy było to pomocne?45Akumulator na prąd stały EV3
- March 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great purchaseKleles | 65 or olderPolecę klocki znajomym!The battery and charger (sold separately) is an expensive option but economical in the long run. I was churning through 6 to 12 alkaline AA batteries a week with my Mindstorms explorations. I considered rechargeable NiCd AAs but I've had mixed experience with their longevity. This LEGO li-Ion battery seems promising especially because Li-Ion batteries are ubiquitous in their use to power cell phones, tablets, laptops and many other devices.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Akumulator na prąd stały EV3