- Strona główna
- Death Star™
Odtwórz przygody rozgrywające się w filmach z serii „Gwiezdne wojny” dzięki niesamowitemu zestawowi z Gwiazdą Śmierci! Szczegółowy model stacji bojowej zawiera różnorodne sceny w skali właściwej dla minifigurek i akcesoria z oryginalnej trylogii „Gwiezdnych wojen”, rozmieszczone na pięciu pokładach, m.in. salę kontrolną Gwiazdy Śmierci, ruchome wieże turbolaserów, hangar z myśliwcem TIE Advanced, elementy sterownicze promienia przyciągającego, salę tronową Imperatora, cele więzienne, salę konferencyjną Imperatora, warsztaty naprawcze droidów i potężny superlaser Gwiazdy Śmierci… oraz wiele więcej! Przeskakuj ponad przepaścią wraz z Lukiem i Leią, uniknij zmiażdżenia w zgniatarce śmieci i stocz z Darthem Vaderem pojedynek o los galaktyki. Zawiera 25 postaci i droidów z Gwiezdnych Wojen! Wiek: 14+. 3 802 elementów
- Bezpłatna standardowa dostawa w ciągu od 3 do 5 dni roboczych przy zamówieniach artykułów za kwotę powyżej 200 zł!
- Ekspresowa wysyłka dostępna przy finalizacji zamówienia.
- Zamówienia części niestandardowych nie są wysyłane razem z innymi artykułami, dlatego ich przetwarzanie i wysyłka trwają dłużej.
- Artykuły w nieotwieranych opakowaniach można zwrócić w ciągu 180 dni od odebrania zamówienia i otrzymać pełny zwrot kosztów.
- June 8th, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WUUUUUHUUU LEGO DEATH STAR!evilscarecrow | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!Amazing! This version of the Death Star offers all the scenes see in "A New Hope" and "Return of the Jedi" 'divided rooms. Includes 25 minifigures fully armed and equipped to give life to various rooms in the Death Star, with new arrivals, such as IT-0 droid inquisitor, or Dianoga, the monster that attacked Luke in the trash compactor.It has twelve rooms divided into three levels like superlaser, trash compactor, the beacon contractor, maintenance droid, hangar Tie fighter, the Emperor's throne room and many other.Even if I find it perfect, I must admit that it has many defects, including the price too high, even if it is in relation to the number of pieces. Firstly, in the detention level, the hole that leads to the trash compactor, is located on the left, while the film is on the right.Also many doors to various rooms are located on the side, while in the film they are on the front.Tie fighter's hangar is small and there aren't many minifigures.Not much sense to put the batteries turbolasers as a room, as that could put a shell .For finish ,in the conference imperial room of the officers are only Gran Moff Tarkin.Anyway is a magnificent set of films worthy and fun to assemble (18 hours!). I recommend it especially to the great collectors of classic Star Wars trilogy, but also who needs to recreate some of the films 4 and 6.In any case, I assure you, worth the money.Czy było to pomocne?55Death Star™
- March 16th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Exceded Expectations!Soundslikeg | 25-34Polecę klocki znajomym!WOW! I have wanted this set for years, but was hesitant because of the pricing, but I received a few gift certificates and decided to go for it! The first thing that caught my attention is that it is packaged in 4 individual boxes inside, so its easy to split up into 4 unique builds if you have time constraints on building a nearly 4000 piece set. The second was the HUGE instruction booklet. Being such a large build, the instruction booklet's design and intricate drawings of each step make it simple for even a beginner to build, for the advanced builder you might get annoyed at the size (250 pages coil bound) of the booklet and having to flip it over after adding just a few pieces to the set at a time. For a younger or family build, it is perfect! The minifig collection that comes with the set is HUGE and even adding in the "minifig" imperial ship and docking station....it is crazy! The detailing in the set is incredible, just as you would expect from a top of the line Lego set, but I remember myself legit saying "wow" as I finished multiple areas of the DS and seeing the thought they put into it. The set is definitely worth having for anyone who is a fan of the Star Wars Lego brand, I promise you will NOT be disappointed. Your biggest problem will be where to display the DS without your significant other threatening to move out! hahaha. Enjoy the build everyone!Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Death Star™
- March 17th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good bang for your buckLEGOStarWarsLover2020 | 19-24Polecę klocki znajomym!I bought this brand new never opened. I loved this set so much and I loved the way it looks and sits. I only have a few issues, which is that the packages you open have several hundred pieces and when you have to look for one little piece it can take a few minutes. I know it has a lot of pieces but more packages with fewer pieces in the bags would have made the building experience far better. The packaging of the stickers was poorly done and when I opened it they were scrunched up and ruined the stickers as the stickers always seemed to fold in. The stickers fold even after being applied, which is very frustrating and I figured the stickers would have been packaged better. So, despite it being bought brand new some stickers do not want to stay because of packaging even after being applied. I constantly have to press them down to stay. Overall, I love everything about it and it was one heck of a build. I love the look of the dollhouse-type with very iconic scenes. I definitely would recommend it but you will need a large space to build it and display it. Figure selection by LEGO was perfect. Recreating the scenes was a blast. Definitely recommend it if you get the chance to purchase the set in an online market.19 marca 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceThank you for writing the review. We're constantly looking for the right balance on pieces per bag ratio. Many pieces per bag may be more of a challenge, but we believe you can do it! :) We're sorry to hear the stickers were folded and crunched. We'd recommend reaching out to our experts for the best advice and help.Doświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Intermediate LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?45Death Star™
- January 6th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best sets LEGO ever made.BleacherCreature | 14-18Polecę klocki znajomym!I got this on Christmas and when I tore it open I yelled with joy so loudly I thought my neighbors could hear it. Pros: A good and challenging design for kids under 14. The minifig count is unresistable. Some are rare while some can be found in some other sets. 4 other boxes are put inside the set, making it even more organized. It comes with a lot of stuff you cannot find or is complicated to build on Digital Designer. It comes with a mini TIE advanced, a lego crane, even a dianoga trash monster. Can't restist that! It really doesn't take long to build if you do it nonstop. I did it in 13 hours. A lot of cool features like moving turrets, two elevators, a closing trash compactor, even a moving superlaser! Cons: The price is outrageous. I would understand because of the amount of minifigs, since some are rare. If I designed it I would put down the price to around $300 or $350 The superlaser is a very, very delicate design. you have to be VERY careful while you put on and when you play with it. The central laser is the one that falls off of mine the most. There could have been more design on the Emperors throne room. Right under it are the blue pieces, and they forgot that. It doesn't really matter, though. There's no more to say. This is probably the most challenging set I ever built. For kids around the America who are starting to build a lego army, this is the one major addition to your collectionDoświadczenie W Budowaniu Z Klocków: Advanced LEGO builderCzy było to pomocne?55Death Star™