Laat je kind kennismaken met de beginselen van oorzaak en gevolg met deze zelf te bouwen draaimolen van stevige LEGO® DUPLO® stenen. Als de bovenkant van de draaimolen wordt rondgedraaid, gaan de stoeltjes die op de speciale tandwielen staan ook draaien. Bij de set horen drie DUPLO figuurtjes van kinderen en verschillende stenen met opdruk om bij elkaar te zoeken: er valt van alles te beleven en te leren met deze leuke set.
- Inclusief drie LEGO® DUPLO® figuren van kinderen plus een vogel.
- De set bestaat uit een draaimolen met draaibare tandwielen, twee stoeltjes en een boom om zelf te bouwen.
- Inclusief stenen met opdruk van een bal, een pop en een graafmachine. Zoek de bijpassende afbeeldingen op de bovenkant van de draaimolen.
- Draai de kegel van de draaimolen rond en zie hoe de stoeltjes ook beginnen te draaien.
- Met dit eenvoudig te bouwen model en de stevige tandwielen kan de bouwvaardigheid spelenderwijs worden gestimuleerd.
- LEGO® DUPLO® producten zijn speciaal ontwikkeld voor leuk en veilig spelen door kleine handjes.
- Deze set biedt een passende bouw- en speelervaring voor kinderen van 1½-3 jaar.
- De draaimolen is ca. 19 cm hoog, 23 cm breed en 23 cm diep.
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 180 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- February 12th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Sadly, unstable.MeisterDad | 35-44We got this for our youngest (2 year-old) daughter and the quality of the pieces is top-notch, as usual; the gears are easy to place and they all interlock gracefully. Unfortunately -- and this is the reason I am writing the review -- the gears are not "Legoed" to the base but rather have a large, Primo-like circle underside covering a 2x2 section of plate and rely solely on gravity to keep them there. The connection is not friction fit because the gears have to rotate on the rim of the circle, so 95% of attempts my dear child makes to directly turn a gear herself (and not use the tower) results in them jumping out of their gravity-held positions. Did you field-test this product, Lego, or did all your subjects not think that they'd like a crack at turning all the gears to see if it works in reverse, too? Now, if these pieces would have been designed to be affixed with a rotator base in the same way that say, Lego's regular-sized fire and police station swivel office chairs are, they wouldn't literally fall off and frustrate toddlers (or their parents). As it is, I think it could only be used by an older child on a tabletop which, really, defeats the purpose of having it for this intended age. Of the tens of thousands of pieces (we have every generation including Quatro, Primo, Duplo and Lego) and dozens of sets we have up to now, this is the only set we've had sit idle after the first day. It is also the only set I wish I could return, but it was a Christmas gift. For this reason, I would not recommend this first carousel to anyone without a fix (pun intended).14 februari 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesYou're correct in noticing that the gears do not have clutch power to adhere to the base plate. This was intentional as the set was designed to be a first glimpse into the workings of gear mechanisms for children as young as 18 months. The carousel is meant to be a set to introduce our young fans to the concept. We appreciate the feedback about your daughter's disappointment and it will be used to influence new DUPLO sets.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?15Mijn eerste draaimolen
- July 15th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It works greatToja7 | 45-54Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I was at a Train show, (to see the Lego layouts). I had my granddaughter (15 Months), and I bought this. It's true the gears don't snap on, but they do set on easily, she liked playing with the set. She could twist the top, and the other gears would turn. I added a few extra blocks that we already had and made a nice carousel for her. I do plan on getting a second set to expand the gears.Bruikbaar?55Mijn eerste draaimolen
- December 6th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Big Mistake, LEGO. Big Disappointment.Joefish | 35-44This set looks like an excellent introduction to gears and I was eager to get one for demonstrating at our LEGO exhibitions. The concept itself is brilliant. Unfortunately the real thing is a complete disaster that never should have made it to sale. You might assume the gears have some sort of fixed base that grips onto the studs below (like a regular LEGO system turntable), then the gear is a freely rotating upper part that won't come away. You would be wrong. The gears just sit loosely over the studs below, so they're free to rotate, but also free to jump off and tip over at the slightest touch; completely unsuitable for a toddler to operate without destroying everything they've just built. This seems a huge missed opportunity to me as a demonstrator and educator; to a child with some emotional involvement in this as a gift I can only imagine the frustration and disappointment. All it would have taken would be to make the gears from two parts clipped together like EVERY OTHER TURNTABLE LEGO HAS EVER MADE and it would have been a truly delightful and educational experience. But they didn't, and it isn't.
Antwoord van de LEGO® winkel13 december 2017Jordan, Consumer ServicesI can definitely understand that through an adults eyes this can be frustrating but it is intended to be a story starter and building experience for our youngest builders. This set has limited clutch power in the gearing system to allow our youngest builders to be successful when building. We recognize that every builder can find joy in any LEGO set but there are limitations. Certain functions might require a higher skill level and therefore might be excluded from sets targeted toward 18 month old builders.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?15Mijn eerste draaimolen
- August 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant idea, needs some extensionsOrtwin | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I really love the idea of these Duplo gears. Other reviewers are right that they are not that stable and thus somewhat challenging for small kids. However, this is still a great extension of the Duplo system and needs only a few little improvements. I designed some addon pieces and printed them myself using a 3D printer. One thing you can try to improve your experience is to put the gears onto to round colums. Unfortunately, only one colum is included in this set but the same colums are included in many other Duplo sets at the moment so you might have some more. It would be great to have colums of a Duplo height of 1 available, though. Another thing you can try is locking a gear in place with another gear on top that is fixed from the top with a bridge. This way, your kid can drive the gear by hand without it popping out of the Duplo grid. This is only necessary for the gear driving the mechanism. It would be great if Lego would introduce an official part to do this. If you have got a 3D printer, you can print something like this pretty easily.Bouwervaring: Gevorderde LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Mijn eerste draaimolen