Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Average rating4.8out of 5 stars
Soortgelijke producten zoeken:
Enter your address to find a store near you.
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 90 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
97% van de recensenten zou dit product aanbevelen.
Algemene beoordelingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Wanneer u een product beoordeelt, wordt uw IP-adres verzameld en opgeslagen door onze vertrouwde externe dienstverlener met als enige doel meerdere inzendingen van hetzelfde IP-adres te voorkomen. Raadpleeg ons privacybeleid voor meer informatie over hoe u uw persoonlijke gegevens kunt beheren.
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great toolGlow | 45-54Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This is very useful as a tool when the plates get stuck and if you don't want to break your nails or use your teeth. Definitely useful when I facilitate the Lego Serious Play workshops.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Elementensplitser
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0New & ImprovedClarkdH | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Better than the brick separator I had as a kid! It works to separate all sorts of Lego pieces.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Elementensplitser
- in over 10 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Brick Seperator RULES (and separates)rick2056 |Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I was SO happy when this tool came out!! Before I had it, I always damaged my 1x2, 1x3 and 1x4 plates when I was separating them with my nails/my teeth/a knife. So I bought two of the Brick Separators and I was AMAZED when I saw that they can separate almost EVERY brick/plate/tile from another piece. Now I can build anything I can WITHOUT having to damage my bricks/plates/tiles while separating again. Pros: - First of all, it is green, which is a very nice color. - It fits very nice in your hand because there is a hole where you can put your thumb in while separating. - It is cheap. - It is pretty small, so it's easy to store it anywhere. Cons: -It can't separate 1x2 plates with one stud from baseplates, because then it gets blocked by the studs from the baseplate. It can't separate tiles from plates that are the same size, either. (That is not a big problem, though, because all Lego tiles have got a small groove underneath where you can put your fingernail and separate them without any damage.) - You need two of them to seperate small plates from each other. Despite the cons, this is the most important set ever and I recommend you to buy two right away!! Thank you for reading my review!Bruikbaar?55Elementensplitser
- in 10 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Useful, but...PotatoLord | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I take my designing and building very seriously. It was always a hassle using my teeth to pry of those little plates. A lot of times The pieces would brake. That is never fun. Then, at the lego shop, I noticed this particular product and immediately bought it. I had bought this purchase with Spinjitzu Dojo, and while I was building it, I had made a mistake where I misplaced one of the plates. By force of habit I bent over ready to use my teeth but then I felt my hand reach over the brick separator and I remembered. It was a bit confusing to use at first but once I looked at the design of the tool I understood. It worked great. The semi-hole studs on the bottom were great for detaching those smaller plates. Then I had realized that if you placed the smaller plate UNDER the larger plate, you could use the studs on top to remove that as well. A few problems I noticed were that if you had one of those 1x2 plates with one stud centered in the middle, it was impossible to take out. Also, if you happened to have a plate on top of another plate with the SAME dimensions, you would need to buy a second one to remove that as well. Pros: -Semi-hole studs make removing plates from the separator easy -Not too expensive -No more teeth or nails to remove the plate Cons: -Can't remove the plates with centered studs -Can't separate two plates of the same dimension (alone) If they were to make a different version for centered studs or plates of the same dimension, I would give it a higher rating. Still, it is very useful. I recommend it to anyone who is tired of chipped plates and broken nails.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?35Elementensplitser