Speel hevige duels na waarin de web-strijders Tante May beschermen tegen Green Goblin met zijn vlammende pompoenbom en zijn Goblin Glider met noppenschieters. Inclusief Kraven the Hunter en Scorpion. Druk op de vlag en lanceer een net om de boeven in te vangen of laat een superheld vanaf de zijkant van de brug in actie springen. Maak je eigen 'ontploffende muur'-effecten met deze spannende set vol actie inclusief valluik, katapult, Spider-Man's web-gevangenis en de geheime schuilplaats van Kraven the Hunter. Inclusief 7 minifiguren.
- Inclusief 7 minifiguren: Spider-Man, Spider-Girl, Scarlet Spider, Green Goblin, Scorpion, Kraven the Hunter en Tante May.
- Inclusief brugsegment, Goblin Glider, taxi en een politie-quad.
- Brug met verplaatsbaar wegdek en afkoppelbare kabels, katapultfunctie voor de vuilnisbak, valluik, Spider-Man's webgevangenis, Kraven the Hunter's geheime schuilplaats met doorschijnende 'diamant'-elementen, verkeerslichten die het verkeer tegenhouden en de pilaren van de brug laten ontploffen, en beweegbare verkeersborden waar de Green Goblin's Goblin Glider doorheen kan vliegen.
- Goblin Glider met beweegbare vleugels en 2 noppenschieters.
- Politie-quad met aangekoppelde walkietalkie- en handboei-elementen.
- Maak het webdraad of de web-springlading vast aan de deur van Kraven the Hunter's geheime schuilplaats onderaan de pilaar en trek hem weg om de schat te kunnen stelen.
- Druk op de vlag op de brug om het vangnet te lanceren.
- Maak het valluik open met de hendel aan de zijkant, zodat de boeven in Spider-Man's webgevangenis onderin de pilaar vallen.
- Draai de verplaatsbare wegsegment open en maak het web-netelement vast om te voorkomen dat de taxi van de brug valt.
- Plaats de handen van de schurk achter op de politiewagen en trek het voertuig doormidden of druk het in elkaar!
- Wapens: Kraven the Hunter's speer en vuurwapen.
- Accessoire elementen: 2 webwerpers, 2 webtouwen, web-net, Green Goblin's vlammende pompoenbom, 3 doorschijnende 'diamant'-elementen, 2 doorschijnende 'vuur'-elementen en Peter Parker's camera.
- Combineer deze set met een andere brug-set en bouw een grotere brug!
- De set biedt een passende bouwuitdaging voor kinderen van 8-14 jaar.
- Inclusief stripboek!
- De brug is ca. 33 cm hoog, 13 cm breed en 44 cm diep.
- De Goblin Glider is ca. 2 cm hoog, 6 cm lang en 9 cm breed
- De taxi is ca. 5 cm hoog, 10 cm lang en 3 cm breed.
- De politie-quad is ca. 3 cm hoog, 5 cm lang en 3 cm breed
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 90 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- May 28th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good moccable bridgeBVG9Volt | 25-34Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This set is good set if you want to make a (long) bridge. Like other said. The bridge is modular, so you can combine it with more of this sets. I bought 2 of them to get a longer bridge. I replaced 4x8 plates on the sides with 8x16 plates to make the bride wider. In the tower I replaced the 1x12 bricks with 1x16 bricks. To connect the ramp roads of set 6600 I raised the pillars with 2 bricks. The original model is small and limits the traffic. In the middle I built a extra part which allows higher vehicles. The set is good, but it might be better if it will come with ramp roads, like in sets 6600 or 4852. That would make the set more complete. Pro's - easy to combine with more of this sets - easy to make the bridge wider without stability issues - 7 minifigures Cons - bridge is low, you have to raise it (bridge is not high enough for the caravan of set 4435 for example) - ramp roads are missing in this set - taxi can only fit one minifig, so you have to modify it if you want to use it as a taxi - stickers I know that are a lot of considerations, but this set is a good set to make a (long) bridge. I bought it to use it for crossing a highway, but you can use for water, trains, ...Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Spider-Man: Web Warriors ultiem brugduel
- December 19th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ultimate Spidey BattleLegoSpider1515 | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Me and my brother bought this for our birthday and the set looked HUGE!! The price was reasonable with the 7 characters and the bridge plus the accessories that come with it.My brother also bought the Doc Ocks tentacle trap, but as soon as I built it, I was amazed by the characters. Everyone was impressing and there is a lot of playability with this set. The ONLY thing I am kind of disappointed about is the lack of "bystanders" aka Aunt May. I would like a police officer to go with the 4 by 4. But I used a police officer from another LEGO set, plus another bystanders and I made a stop motion movie out of it! The characters: First, Spider-Man. His design was great and I love the webs that come with it. He was designed really great for him. Green Goblin: He has 2 faces, and I love the headpiece and his infamous hover board. I like the flaming pumpkin and the bag over his shoulder. Scarlet Spider: His head is awesome, along with spider girl. I like his hood and his printed sweatshirt, it really goes along with he teenage look of Peter Parker's clone. Scorpion: I like how he was made, with the stinger included and green all over his body. I don't like the feared look in his face, but I'm not complaining. Spider Girl: I like the hair, but it is hard to move the arms above her head. I like the uniqueness of her body. Kraven the Hunter: I like his overall printing of the body. If you didn't know who he is, you could look at his shirt and immediately know he is a hunter. I like the fur around his neck and the hair. It really goes along with him. Aunt May: She is a great bystander character, especially when she is Spider-Man's aunt. I am disappointed that she is the only one who is not battling, but he rest of the bridge and etc. is great! Overall this set was awesome and a great set to make Lego superhero battles and stop motion, as I said earlier. I would give this set 5 stars for price and playability. I say congrats to Lego for making a beautiful set!Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Spider-Man: Web Warriors ultiem brugduel
- August 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is a very cool set but MSRP too highreluctantprime | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I bought this set from a brick and mortar retailer. I was able to get it for 20% off MSRP. For that price this set is great. The figures speak for themselves and are definitely the highlight of the set . I could do without Aunt May in favor of Venom. All of the figure details are quite good. The playset is large enough for all of the figures to occupy their own space. I did not feel like the set had to be necessarily crowded with the figures. There are ample connection points for figures and the play features are hit and miss as far as originality. I just do not think a lot of them add to the set at all. The catapult could have been left off. The net feature has been done before. The breakaway walls are the same on either side of bridge tower. It would have been nice if most of these features had been left off. The stickers are a crying shame. I left of most of them...like 80% of them in fact. I put the year stickers on the tower and the road sign direction stickers. The battle damaged stickers, graffiti stickers, and even taxi cab stickers took away from the natural aesthetics. The single person taxi looks much better as a single person yellow car with no stickers. The roadway looks much better without the battle damage. The graffiti art was too big and unnecessary for bridge supports. I enjoyed the bridge build and wish as much thought about structure integrity went into the bridge supports as the bridge platform. I understand the supports were open for play features, but this does little to justify how much weight is actually sitting on them. You would have to be a very small child with tiny hands to utilize such play features anyway. I would have been much happier with solid supports and two bridge towers with play features. I bought this set primarily as a display piece. I figure Marvel and DC can take turns as I look forward to setting up a Batman battle on this bridge in the future. Thanks so much to Lego for giving us a bridge playset...I'm hoping we will get another one down the line with needed improvements.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Spider-Man: Web Warriors ultiem brugduel
- March 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yay!MisterX | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I'm a superhero fan, so this set was a must. It was a fun build, and the kids are constantly playing with it. The minifigs are great. I couldn't resist the villains, particularly the Scorpion. The only negative is that his tail is a little flimsy and can fall off easily. An Aunt May fig finally lets everyone role play all of the Aunt-May-on-a-blind-date scenarios we've been dreaming about over the years, Win! The only down side is that now I need to buy a Doc Ock set. The end of the bridge is fairly fragile, though it seems intentional. The detail in the feet of the bridge was a nice touch.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Spider-Man: Web Warriors ultiem brugduel