Of je nu een strand, woestijn of dierentuin maakt: deze basisplaat met 32 x 32 noppen is het perfecte uitgangspunt om je LEGO® creaties te bouwen, uit te stallen, te vervoeren en ermee te spelen.
- Afmetingen: 32 x 32 noppen of 25 x 25 cm
- Een ideale aanvulling op iedere LEGO® verzameling!
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 180 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
73% van de recensenten zou dit product aanbevelen.
Algemene beoordelingAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Wanneer u een product beoordeelt, wordt uw IP-adres verzameld en opgeslagen door onze vertrouwde externe dienstverlener met als enige doel meerdere inzendingen van hetzelfde IP-adres te voorkomen. Raadpleeg ons privacybeleid voor meer informatie over hoe u uw persoonlijke gegevens kunt beheren.
- March 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0amazed78 | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I bought two of these in order to construct my own modular building or two, and this product is definitely good for that. The color is nice and neutral and the size is (of course) perfect for modulars. So far, I've had no problem with bricks not sticking to the studs of this baseplate. Here's a suggestion for Lego developers: If at all possible, you should also manufacture and sell halved baseplates (16x32 studs), the same kind which the Pet Shop and the Fire Brigade are built on.Bouwervaring: Beginnende LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Zandkleurige bouwplaat
- June 21st, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Another BasenoodlemoMsxelA | 35-44This baseplate is a thin piece of junk. If you mount your creation on it don't plan to move it, it will bend and flex like a wet noodle. It mik'd at barely 0.050 of an inch, you would think for $8 they could of added a little plastic to them. By comparison, a regular LEGO baseplate that comes in the sets are at least 0.120 to 0.125 of an inch. This is the same review as the Gray Baseplate so I can only suspect that all baseplate are thin overpriced junk.22 juni 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesYou are correct in noticing that the baseplate is very thin and not designed to be moved around once there is a build on it. Many builders who wish to move their creations around will use regular plates (these are the thin LEGO elements that come in every set and are available in multiple sizes) but the baseplate is designed to be a base and not be moved around. I am sorry for the confusion that this has created and want you to know that you can always call Consumer Services if you need help buying plates rather than baseplates going forward.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?15Zandkleurige bouwplaat
- January 5th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Don't trust the product descriptionLycanfae | 25-34These are NOT 25cm x 25cm - they are in fact 25.5cm x 25.5cm, something I only thought to check after the 50cm x 50cm frame I bought to put my four in arrived. So now I have the choice of taking a hacksaw to them or accepting that I've wasted money on both the frame and the baseplates. They're absolutely fine for what they're made for - they take the bricks and they provide a good base for builds, but they are not as described on the website.
Antwoord van de LEGO® winkel14 januari 2016Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am sorry to see that these did not quite fit into your frame. It is important to be confident in our product descriptions and have full understanding on what you are purchasing. We strongly recommend that you do not take a hacksaw to your baseplates. These items are designed to be used as base of your entire build and this tan element is perfect ot represent the desert or the beach. We would also recommend that baseplates are used on flat smooth surfaces like a table top or hardwood floor for best results.Bouwervaring: Gevorderde LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?35Zandkleurige bouwplaat
- September 1st, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Poor qualitycookie | 45-54The bricks and minfigs do stick tightly enough compare to other Lego baseplates. I brought this because it was the new color, totally disappointed!! Lucky I was abled to send it back to Amazon and got a full refund. It was not a knockoff brick brand,it was the Lego brand baseplate in case anyone thinks I brought something else.The price is also too high of an increase for this plate and for the blue and green colors.
Antwoord van de LEGO® winkel4 september 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am not certain what you were originally expecting upon purchasing this set. It seems like you wanted the new color, the elements stuck to it well and you paid the price that was advertised on Amazon's website. In order to get a better understanding of your concern please contact LEGO Consumer Services so we can share your thoughts with the designers.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?15Zandkleurige bouwplaat