- Powerfuncties XL-motor
Sterke actie voor je LEGO Powerfuncties modellen! Voeg een extra XL-Motor toe aan je LEGO creaties! Deze supersterke motor zet allerlei functies in je modellen in beweging, van draaiende wielen tot een bewegend systeem van tandwielen.
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 90 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
94% van de recensenten zou dit product aanbevelen.
Algemene beoordelingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Wanneer u een product beoordeelt, wordt uw IP-adres verzameld en opgeslagen door onze vertrouwde externe dienstverlener met als enige doel meerdere inzendingen van hetzelfde IP-adres te voorkomen. Raadpleeg ons privacybeleid voor meer informatie over hoe u uw persoonlijke gegevens kunt beheren.
- March 24th, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pretty Powerfultahubird | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This XL-motor is quite strong and can easily drive a lego car without trouble. I enjoy using it, and it is much MUCH stronger than its smaller weaker counterpart, the M-motor. With the m-motor i am always afraid of breaking it if i don't gear it at all, but with th XL-Motor i am never worried about burning out. But as with most things you have to comprmise on somthing. To get more power you compensate on the ammount of motors that you can run from the same battery box. with the m-motors you can run 4, but with the XL-motor you can only run 2. The motor you want may depend on the kind of legos you have. If you have say alot of bricks but very few technic pieces, then you should probably get the m-motor because it actualy has a bottom plate that allows it to be secured on bricks. On the other hand the xl-motor does not have this plate and you almost have to have some ammount of technic to be able to use it. I have both an NXT and pf stuff so i will give you a motor comparison. First the NXT motors are stronger, hands down. However the pf xl-motors are much smaller and easier to integrate into models. Also the NXT motor is faster and more precise. On the other side of the scale, the pf xl-motor is much cheaper, both to buy and to run, because you only need a battery box to run it. I closing i will say that the xl-motor is not as effective as the an NXT servo, it is WAY cheaper, and much smaller.Bruikbaar?55Powerfuncties XL-motor
- August 6th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Doesn't workJamiejay8365 | 35-44I brought this and it arrived today with the battery pack, I was under the impression it was plug and play. But the motor does not work at all. I have contacted support but no reply. Motor does not work when arrived.28 augustus 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no! That's no fun, a motor that doesn't work. Fortunately, we can help you out with this. Please go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to request a replacement motor.Bouwervaring: Gevorderde LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?15Powerfuncties XL-motor
- May 8th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Keep BreakingBrmihe | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I don't know if I'm over stressing it but I've broken 4 of these motors now. one within 15 minutes of running. consider I've bought well over 10 of these over the years. when they work they work well, if they were more durable then 5 stars.
Antwoord van de LEGO® winkel9 mei 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for the review. I'm sorry you've been encountering issues while running your XL-Motors. Our designers and quality team put a lot of work into making sure our products are reliable and can withstand normal use conditions, so we take quality concerns like yours very seriously. Feel free to get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/service, who'd be happy to diagnose the problem and help you find a solution.Bruikbaar?35Powerfuncties XL-motor
- January 19th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Powerful, Neat, and Toughkriskec | 19-24Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!The XL-Motor spins at only 220 RPM rather than the M-Motor which spins at 440 RPM. But this thing has like 4 times as much torque and can easily get two hooked up right next to each other and gear up to be even faster than the M-Motor and still have like 4 times as much torque. It has the pin mounts on the side and front. It is a lot more manageable to hook up because it is so much easier to hook up. If you gear one motor up you will still have like 2 times the amount of torque as the M-Motor. It is very easy to just hook up and get the car going if you don't care about how fast it goes because it will still go forward at a good speed easily. I use two put together which doubles the speed and torque to move my car. There is one thing that I don't pay attention to but is that it needs brick mounts at the bottom like the M-Motor. But the M-Motor doesn't have pin mounts on the side. I still really don't care because it still works out.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Powerfuncties XL-motor