- Powerfuncties Treinmotor
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 90 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
95% van de recensenten zou dit product aanbevelen.
Algemene beoordelingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
SpeelervaringAverage rating4out of 5 stars
MoeilijkheidsgraadAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Waar voor je geldAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Wanneer u een product beoordeelt, wordt uw IP-adres verzameld en opgeslagen door onze vertrouwde externe dienstverlener met als enige doel meerdere inzendingen van hetzelfde IP-adres te voorkomen. Raadpleeg ons privacybeleid voor meer informatie over hoe u uw persoonlijke gegevens kunt beheren.
- April 8th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good in trains and when you need speedWaity5 | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!It is very usefull in trains and allowes them to go so fast that the train fly off the corners and shatter the carrage with the battery in it. A bit hard to mount in technic-only designs but makes up for that for not needing to be geared for stuff like gryoscopes or shooting nerf bullets using fast-spinning wheels.Bruikbaar?45Powerfuncties Treinmotor
- March 25th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0You Need To Get Two of These!OmniPotent42 | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This motor is okay by itself in either the 10219 Maersk Train or in a custom train of yours. But if you REALLY want to see your train go, get 2 motors as well as the 8869 Power Functions Control Switch. (In the Maersk Train, you will have to take out some bricks to fit the switch, but it doesn't show at all on the outside.) This will allow you to put 2 motors on your train, and lets one motor run forward while the other runs backward, all while using the same knob for the throttle. A $15 upgrade TOTALLY worth it. Using one motor, you get decent torque and traction, and good top speed. However, on speed 1 it can't really get around turns and slows down a lot on turns in the higher speeds. It also starts to slow down when you add more than 2 cars. But if you add a second motor, your train will be able to pull EXPONENTIALLY more cars, and even reach a higher top speed while pulling cars. In fact, you may want to not use the top speed, because sometimes the locomotive will uncouple from the rest of the train while moving, and if the locomotive is pushing cars, it has the tendency to push them off the track on curves. If you want to use the train on the top speed, use cars with low centers of gravity (like the ones that come with the Maersk Train). The only reason you wouldn't want this cheap upgrade is if you don't have many cars. I have tested the train with all of my 7 cars (and I want to test it with even more!!!!!), and it runs just as well as it does with only one motor pulling two cars. Overall, it's the best upgrade you can get for your train.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Powerfuncties Treinmotor
- February 1st, 2013Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Improved Low end Torque but needs improvementAdultFanOfLegos2011 | 45-54Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Improved over its predecessor - it has more pulling power - especially at the lower power level range - this is very important since it doesn't draw power power from the train track but must draw power from the 9v battery pack. Unlike the Power Function M-Motor - the Power Function Train Motor does not have enough torque/power at the low current level (as supplied by four Lego Power Function Solar Panels) to pull a train car. So I'm disappointed in that respect. At high speeds especially when the track is not flat or the track is making a sharp turn - the rail wheels might lift off the track or slip on the track causing either a derailment or loss of power. There is sort of a balancing act between keeping rolling resistance down and maintaining enough wheel traction - don't know the answer to this one - I've seen a bunch of lego track modifications to deal with this problem...design works for modern diesel trains but notfor powering a working steam engineBouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Powerfuncties Treinmotor
- December 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Get The Remote AlsoKIJohn | 45-54Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I bought this and the battery pack. The train went so fast it flew off the tracks. I attached a video of when I got the remote. It controls speed and can back up. I reviewed the other purchases and I think you should get all 4 items.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Powerfuncties Treinmotor