- Scooby Doo
Product uit de handel
Onderzoek de griezelige spookvuurtoren met Scooby-Doo en zijn vrienden! Laat Daphne en Scooby de boot besturen, met Shaggy op waterski's erachter. Meer af aan de voet van de rotsen, bij de lichtmast. Maak de planken los met het breekijzer en haal de kaart tevoorschijn met de aanwijzingen om de gouden sleutel te vinden. Maar pas op! De vuurtorenwachter en het moerasmonster liggen op de loer in de schedelgrot, klaar om nieuwsgierige indringers te overvallen. Baan je een weg en pas op dat je niet in de gevangenis belandt. In de top van de vuurtoren aangekomen open je de geheime bergruimte waar de gouden sleutel in is verborgen. Ga daarna op jacht naar de verborgen schatkist onder de vuurtoren en onthul de ware identiteit van de schurken! Inclusief 4 minifiguren met ieder een wapen en accessoire-element: Shaggy, Daphne, vuurtorenwachter/Verona Dempsey en moerasmonster/Mr Brown, plus Scooby-Doo (zittende versie).
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 180 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- July 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jeepers, it's a spectacular set!Soupperson | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I love this set, I really do, it's just so darn fun! I love the lighthouse itself. It's so cool that you can open the lid up and find clues. Heck they hid clues all over the place! The interior is kind of small, maybe a bed on the top floor would've worked? I'm always happy to see a kitchen though. I really like how you can open the "window" on the second floor, I can just imagine how much fun kids are having recreating scenes from the show where Scooby flails in the air! The skull head is also a cool and show accurate addition and I was very surprised that it opens up to reveal another clue! There's also another clue to left underneath the planks, though this one is kind if obvious. :P I really like the gang's boat, in universe it's actually dark blue but I guess this is more groovy. ;) I'm really happy that they included skis for Shaggy too. I really like the inclusion of Shaggy being covered in seaweed and adding Daphne as a reference to the 80's when she, Shaggy and Scooby set up a detective agency together. I think Daphne's hairpiece is a bit bulky, I think a style similar to Emma's from Friends would've looked much better. She's not wearing her pink tights or lavender shoes either, which is also weird. I would've much pefered if Scooby's face was completely scared, half and half just seems weird. But I do adore his mould! The Lighthouse keeper would've been more accurate with yellow legs, though I'm very happy to see his face glows in the dark. I would've rather had Verona in her regular outfit then the Swamp creature as the swamp creature is a new character and we don't have a set with a culprit. I adore this theme and this set in particular. I love how you can solve a mystery by finding all the clues. I really hope this theme continues!Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Spookvuurtoren
- September 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Scooby Doo! There's a Swamp Creature!JediLegoLover | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Quite a few of the Scooby Doo episodes involved the gang solving a mystery in and around a lighthouse that was haunted by some monster. This set does a really good job of capturing a spooky terrain with a practical looking lighthouse. The build starts by building the motor boat with the classic Mystery Machine colouring of azure blue and lime green. It's very solid, well thought out, and comes with a pair of water skis. Scooby Doo is meant to drive the boat and so is in a sitting position. Finally we get a Shaggy variant! His torso is printed with seaweed and shells on it due to the fact that he's water skiing behind Scooby. Next we move onto the landscape that surrounds the lighthouse. It's built up using lots of greens and greys, and the rocks shaped like a skull can be made to rotate upwards to reveal a secret cave. It's been very cleverly designed with lots of hidden features - like a map under some wooden boards. The lighthouse itself is a strong design and I like the dark red and white colouring. Inside there's a kitchen (almost all of the Scooby Doo sets have kitchens) and on the second floor there is a large cobweb complete with spider. The light part of the lighthouse lifts up on a hinge to reveal a secret compartment inside which there is a key. This is supposed to go with the treasure chest included with the set which unusually is sand brown rather than dark brown. The minifigures are awesome. The swamp creature is unusual and comes with a gold trident. The Lighthouse Keeper has a glow in the dark head and is a suitably creepy looking villain. Daphne is only available in this set and the Haunted Mansion and is completely true to character. Shaggy and Scooby Doo are also highly detailed and true to character. This set is truly wonderful with it's attention to detail and all the hidden surprises. A worthy addition to the Scooby Doo range and to anybody's collection!Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Spookvuurtoren
- August 21st, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A good Scooby Doo adventureQuixotequest | 45-54Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This set is nice for the mood and adventure it can create for imagining the adventure and solving the mystery of the haunted lighthouse. How cool is that? It has a skull cave for hiding the treasure chest! And like all the Scooby Doo sets the "monsters" are just bad guys dressed up— perfect for the scientifically-minded person in your life. :-) What could have made this better is to have a more authentically-styled boat. There is no "Mystery Machine" styled boat in the cartoons. Plus a more realistic boat wouldn't have to use the labels; I'm a fan of when LEGO prints on pieces. Instead I would have preferred a "Danger Prone Daphne" variant—as you know she is gonna get captured before the mystery is solved! Shaggy's seaweed covered variant is a nice touch, though.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Spookvuurtoren
- September 22nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great spooky playsetTheBrickfordGazette | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I stared long and hard at the Scooby Doo play sets, and decided to go for this one. It has a couple of great baddie figures, as well as the boat, Daphne, a somewhat sea-worn Shaggy, and a seated Scooby, as well as the lighthouse. The lighthouse was pretty easy to build, and has a few little hidden elements that aren't obvious at first. It has fun little details like the keep out sign, the pan on the cooker, the cracked lighthouse windows, and the starfish stuck to Shaggy's t-shirt, and the scary bearded character glows in the dark. Also, with the Zappar app, you can watch a little Scooby cartoon on your phone by scanning the symbol on the box. A great little set, of this retro series. Well done Lego!Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Spookvuurtoren