Daver door de woestijn met dit zelfbouwracemodel op minifiguur-schaal: de LEGO® Speed Champions versie van de beroemde Amerikaanse 'muscle car' met zijn grote V8 motor, de Ford Mustang GT. Bedenk allerlei racescenario's met deze set inclusief verwisselbare velgen, moersleutel en tijdmetingsbord. Inclusief Ford-racepiloot minifiguur.
- Inclusief Ford-racepiloot minifiguur
- Een zelfbouwracemodel van de Ford Mustang GT met plaats voor een minifiguur en inclusief afneembare voorruit, 2 sets verwisselbare velgen plus authentieke Ford Mustang ponylogo- en koplampstickers
- Accessoires: Ford Mustang GT racehelm, moersleutel en een tijdmetingsbord
- Neem het op tegen de Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (productnr. 75870) voor een heftig duel in de woestijn!
- Afmetingen: 4 cm hoog, 14 cm lang en 5 cm breed
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 90 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- March 3rd, 2016Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Ugh, the poor front end!My03Tundra | 35-44I need to address something with this set right at the beginning, and it is a BIG issue. The whole front end is wrong! Sure, having the grille detail is super nice and all, but, I would've preferred a solution like with the Audi R8 LMS Ultra that is also being sold in this line; two sloped pieces that have a decal on each side for the front end. It would've been a much cleaner and neater solution. My other big gripe is with the driver seat height. The poor guy can't see over the hood! I had too add a few pieces to add height to the cab section of the car so it looked better to me. Once I did that, the driver's view didn't bother me, and, the aesthetics weren't ruined by doing this either. Another unfortunate gripe is with the doors. Sure, Lego was trying to replicate the look of the rolled steel of the car door, but only passingly succeeded. The best angle of the car is from the rear, and it is unfortunate that is the case. The only area that really needed more attention was the poor, poor, front end. Out of all of the Speed Champions cars I have and own, this one is by far the weakest of the bunch! I would only recommend this set to kids who will play with it and are not concerned about accuracy like some adult collectors would be.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?25Ford Mustang GT
- December 24th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Set For Mustang FansLegomaster44 | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!Well, I'll say this set got my approval! I'm a Mustang guy, and when I saw this new kit for the first time I rushed to the Lego Store as soon as possible. I've gotten a few Speed Champions set, such as the LaFerrari and the Corvette, and this one fits into the theme perfectly. It took me about 30 minutes to build, which seemed reasonable. I don't care for the headlights on the car, they seem to much to the side of the body rather than at the front. The stickers that resemble them look like the real car though. I love the minifigure, and the interior of the car looks great. This set has many details. I like how they actually bothered to put the 5.0 on the side of it, and that made it feel like Lego wanted a quality and detailed car for me. The back looks great, and the exhaust pipe technique looks cool. Overall, this set seems pretty well done. The only thing is that the front headlights are like I said, "to the side" of the car rather than at the front. It's a very detailed model, but it doesn't seem any better than the Corvette. This is indeed a nice set for Mustang fans, and if possible, I would love to see a Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat model for the Speed Champions, since that's my dream car. :DBouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Ford Mustang GT
- May 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Review of ford mustangSlendy98 | 14-18Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This set is a nice car for having fun or do a collection with it and other cars from the set Speed Champions, this is a very beautiful car, and is easy to simple to build for me, but for a principiant it could be a little challenging for him.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?55Ford Mustang GT
- September 5th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice for its sizestevesheriw | 45-54Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!This was my first Speed Champions purchase. The finished product could be used as a display model, for play value with kids, or maybe even to add a vehicle to your city display. The build is fairly easy as far as connecting bricks is concerned. The only real challenge is to get those stickers lined up just right. Some of them are very tiny as they fit a 1x1 sloped tile surface. A little patience will go a long way with these builds. It comes together nicely and does in many ways resemble a blue Ford Mustang. Along with the build is a driver with a printed Ford torso as well as a wrench accessory that is useful for removing the tire rims. You get two styles of rims to choose from. There is also a small lap counter build to go with the overall racing theme. Overall, we are satisfied with the car. It is not entirely flawless as it does look a little longer than it should in proportion to its width. However, given the size and available parts, it is a nice build. The price is also right as it allows afFORDability for many people. We will probably buy some more cars in the near future from this line,Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Ford Mustang GT