Bekijk Big Ben van dichtbij! Het uurwerk werd gestart op 31 mei 1859, en Big Ben sloeg voor het eerst in de Elizabeth Tower op 11 juli van datzelfde jaar. Deze ca. 60 cm hoge LEGO® versie van de karakteristieke gebouw is een hulde aan de bouwkunst en architectuur van het origineel. Het model heeft een gedetailleerde gevel met ramen, standbeelden en wapenschilden en de klokkentoren is uitgevoerd met 4 instelbare wijzerplaten en een afneembaar dak zodat de klok kan worden bekeken, plus zelfbouw-omgevingsdelen zoals een stoep, een gazon en een boom die de ligging van het gebouw illustreren. Het model is bij uitstek geschikt om thuis of op kantoor ten toon te stellen.
- Het Big Ben model omvat een gedetailleerd gedeelte van Westminster Palace en de aangrenzende Elizabeth Tower, 4 gedetailleerde wijzerplaten met beweegbare uur- en minuutwijzers en een stoep, gazon en boom om de ligging van het gebouw te illustreren.
- Haal het dak van de toren eraf om de Big Ben klok te bekijken!
- Test je LEGO® bouwvaardigheden!
- Speciale elementen: 4 wijzerplaten.
- Zeldzame elementen zoals skistokken, bloemen en hoekplaatjes in gegoten goudkleur en getinte, doorschijnende elementen.
- Deze set bevat meer dan 4.000 LEGO® stenen.
- Het model biedt een passende bouwervaring voor personen van 16 jaar en ouder.
- Het Big Ben model is ca. 60 cm hoog, 44 cm breed en 20 cm diep.
- Gratis verzending (standaard 2 tot 3 werkdagen) voor elke bestelling van producten vanaf € 55!
- Spoedverzending beschikbaar bij het afrekenen.
- Bestellingen voor aangepaste onderdelen worden afzonderlijk van de producten verzonden en er is meer tijd nodig voor de verwerking en verzending ervan.
- Ongeopende producten kunnen binnen 90 dagen na ontvangst van uw bestelling worden geretourneerd voor een volledige terugbetaling.
- September 10th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Slightly annoying building process, Amazing resultOSN349 | 19-24Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!After three years of buying sets from the modular line, I wanted to challenge myself with a slightly more challenging set. Although the set consists more than 4,000 pieces, most of them are 1 by 1, which raise some issues at my opinion. Unlike the modular sets, the Big Ben is very narrow and tall and considering most of the set is from 1 by 1 pieces, caused me to doubt its stability. It does has a frame of larger pieces however (mostly 1 by 6 and 1 by 8). Secondly, the set is heavy decorated, which of course contributes to its beauty, with that being said however, since the decorations (Like tooth pieces) are also 1 by 1, it is difficult to attach them dead straight to the building so I am finding some of them with a slight angle. Regardless to these, the set is amazing. The designer of the set used pieces in a way I could never think of by myself. There are tons of elements and at the end of the building when I built and attach the clock and its roof I was completely amazed by how impressive it is. You should really buy this set. Here is a small tip: If you can buy the set from the UK store, you can possibly save yourself some cash :-)Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Big Ben
- August 4th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good, Challenging BuildLegoLoverBeantown | 35-44Ik zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I believe many of the reviewers have accurately described this set. This is not an easy build and it is very repetitive (there are a significant number of small pieces). However, once completed, it looks great. I would have preferred an actual working clock with a battery pack as the power source, because the turn wheel for such an expensive and challenging set is a little bit of a letdown. Hopefully, Lego will consider releasing a battery pack mechanism for the clock and I believe many people would purchase it. A few pros and cons for the Lego design team and potential buyers. Pros - Challenging build; Beautiful and striking set; solid build; beautiful tower and outstanding scale. Cons - Manual, non-working clock; Needs more interior detail (tons of "dead" space on the inside (it would have been great to lift the roof and see some detail); Nice touch with the bell (but you really can't see it); and other than the beauty of the physical set, there is just not many "features" for the price point. Despite the cons, it is a good set, but more interior detail and features would have made a good set a great set. Overall, good job and worth the money.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Big Ben
- July 10th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice, but not the best.Legocanine | 65 of ouderIk zou dit aanbevelen aan vrienden!I started collecting/building Lego about four years ago. There was a backlog of sets that were truly adult oriented sets. The original VW, Taj Majal, Eiffel Tower, Tower Bridge, Sure, some were retired and I had to pay big bucks for them. But it was worth it as they were really adult oriented. Over the last few years, its become more difficult to find a sent for an adult. Friends? No way. City? Nope. Modular buildings, used to be but no longer. So, thanks to Lego for releasing a set that an adult can build without his maturity level being called into question. Sure, AFOLs get a lot of sets, assuming the 'A' stands for adolescent. But, adults get few sets. And I understand why. Lego is a toy company and adult builders aren't their target market. When an adult set comes along like this one, well, is over due and welcome. Positives? Big piece count, great detail, accurate representation of the actual building. Appropriate adult display piece. Negatives? Lots and lots of small pieces. Probably necessary to achieve the great detail, but still some small pieces could have been replaced by one larger piece. Also, by the very nature of the subject matter the build was extremely repetitive. But, don't complain about it. Its just the nature of the subject matter. When completed, the final product doesn't have the impact of the Eiffel Tower, the Tower Bridge or the TM. Still, its nice. Oh, by the way, if you only build the first three bags and stop, you have the makings of what looks like an American budget motel. Just saying. Thanks for an adult set. Wish it was larger and had a bigger foot print, but still, its nice.Bouwervaring: Ervaren LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?45Big Ben
- October 13th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not quite as interesting as I had hopedGTStone | 25-34One of my favorite things about the larger kits is the interesting bits and the creativity involved in creating them, that you get to see when putting the kit together. The Ghostbusters Firehouse, for example, was roughly comparable in scope, and a ton of fun. There is always going to be some repetition in the larger kits, but usually not so much as to spoil the experience. I felt, with the Big Ben kit, like I was working in a lego-building factory. I would open a bag, see the parts inside, and immediately start to build the panels for the clock tower sides, without even needing the instructions, because so much of it was building the same side panels. The rest of the building offered a slight variation, but not by much. Looking at it, you know there will be some repetition, but out of an entire closet of kits, this is the very first time I have ever been putting together a lego set and had to take a break because I was too bored to go on. That said, it was still a nice looking structure when complete, and I enjoy the mechanic of turning the clock a bit.Bouwervaring: Expert LEGO bouwerBruikbaar?35Big Ben