Senior Manager Operating Model and Commercial Optimization
Passionate about commercial development, and optimizing commercial processes?
Would you like to be part of a global and diverse team, that drives global commercial improvement projects to support our market teams? Join us for this exciting career as part of the organization LEGO® Market and Commercial Development (MCD).
Play your part in our global success
MCD was established in 2015 as a global team working across Market Groups, LEGO Retail and Product Marketing & Development (PMD) to optimize commercial momentum, to support commercial strategies and drive commercial insights and capability building in how we activate our brand and go to market.
The primary responsibility will be to either lead or contribute to commercial projects for internal customers such as our market teams or Brand Retail (our own channel). The project varies from smaller process improvement projects in an existing challenging processes with, to larger transformational commercial projects. As a project lead or participant you will be driving the projects from scoping to execution, and work closely with business partners to make sure fit solution, and a smooth change management.
• Lead commercial projects from prioritization to execution by applying your project and consultant skills.
• Work with key partners across the market groups, LEGO® Brand Retail and product development team (PMD) to drive the project forward. Take inputs from appointed business resources to ensure that solution is meeting business requirements.
• Look for opportunities to optimize processes using your knowhow or through external benchmark to ensure a sustainable solution to the project requirement.
• Build recommendation to solutions and work with product owner or steering committee to ensure business agreement and sponsorship.
• Identify key data points and baselines to measure and monitor performance of the projects.
• Build sustainable business relationship across the organization.
• Master degree in either Business administration, Business Development or Marketing.
• Minimum 5-10 years as a business consultant (internal in a large FMCG company or from a business consulting firm). Preferably centered around commercial development. Alternatively 5-10 years of experience from a business development or sales roles in a large FMCG company.
• Validated experience developing robust project plans and leading project workstream.
• Agile project management skills is helpful, but not a hard requirement.
• Proven experience working and collaborating with international teams and colleagues.
• Proven experience in LEAN capabilities.
• Highly proficient in excel and power point.
• Experience with C-suite stakeholder management and communication.
• Excellent analytical and written presentation skills.
• Proficient/mother tongue English qualifications.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
“This is a great opportunity to join The LEGO® Group and through projects shape the commercial processes. In this position your learning curve will accelerate, while working end to end across the value chain and with business stakeholders”.
Location: Billund, Denmark