Customer Service Representative - Slough
United Kingdom, Slough
Polish speakers required
If you´re looking to join a fun and friendly team with one of the world´s best-known brands, then look no further.
We´re currently looking for multilingual Customer Service Representativeto join the LEGO Group at our Digital Engagement Department in Slough; only 15 minutes by train from London Paddington and just 10 minutes´ walk from the train station with a free shuttle service for those mornings you need it!
Managing customer questions and queries from around the world, you´ll talk to customers via a range of channels, including phone, email and web chat. Every day is different, and you´ll be handling around 60 customer contacts ranging from shopping enquiries about the LEGO Group´s online shop (Shop.LEGO.com), questions about up-and-coming new product launches; through to troubleshooting digital products such as LEGO BOOST and the LEGO Life App.
What you can expect:
• A thorough induction program to ensure that you are ready to deliver a premium service to the LEGO Group´s customers
• A competitive salary and participation in the company bonus scheme
• A generous discount on LEGO products and an annual Merlin Pass
• A box of treats, including an attractive pension plan, season ticket loans to help spread your travel costs, a great holiday allowance, and access to a company website full of discounts and deals
You will need to:
• Be fluent in English and one or more of the languages highlighted above, both spoken and written
• Have good MS office skills, plus the ability to multi-task and prioritize your workload to meet customer expectations whilst ensuring you respond to them within agreed service levels
• Be a good team player, who can share best practice and work together as part of a high-performing team
• Ideally, have customer service experience either in a contact centre or service industry
• Have a passion for different cultures and a thirst to learn and develop
• Be a brilliant relationship builder who can communicate with people of all agesWhat´s more, the LEGO Group´s modern open plan offices have an onsite café serving hot and cold food, and providing free tea, coffee and hot chocolate which is available all day. And if you´re into fitness, then you´ll benefit from a free onsite gym. Oh, and as might expect, you´ll have lots of LEGO bricks to play with!
Interested? Then we´d love to hear from you. To apply, please go here: