Business Controller, Fixed Cost
Do you want to view financials in an E2E perspective, collaborate in a global context and help shape the way we execute core finance business partner activities in the future?Location: Billund
Core Responsibilities• Manage efficient and effective end-to-end financial processes for (month end closing, reporting, planning & analysis)
o Deliver month end closing activities
o Deliver the Monthly Performance Reporting and other std. financial reports
o Identify and track cost drivers
o Create financial Estmates / Financial Plans
o Support and challenge / act as a business partner within your area of responsibility
o Understand, and where appropriate, challenge master data setup to match our financial models
• Perform analysis and create presentation material for financial and business stakeholders
• Further advance our planning and reporting capabilities and platforms
Play your part in our team succeedingFixed Cost Management continuously seeks to mature the value proposition towards the LEGO® Group by:
• Standardizing the execution of the Financial planning process
• Automate Financial reporting
• Deliver analytics enabling trade-offs/optimization discussions
• Enable and facilitate the productivity agenda within fixed costs
This role supports this by leading the team that drives the core financial processes (month end closing, reporting, planning and analysis) for the bulk of the fixed cost categories.
Do you have what it takes?• Master’s degree in business economics/finance/accounting preferred, but bachelor degree can be accepted
• Preferably at least 3 years of finance or accounting experience, preferably in a business partnering capacity
• Strong analytical skills
• Data modelling experience
• Strong in both oral and written English communication.
• Strong Excel knowledge
• Windows package/Microsoft office/PowerPoint
• Willingness to travel between 0-20 travel days per year Travel can be expected – up to 20 days per year
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
This role provides an opportunity to own and shape the way we execute core financial activities and drive financial management across the fixed cost categories in the LEGO® Group. By doing so, you will take active part in driving in us meeting our aspirations as a finance organization.