Stephanie tilbringer mye tid på kjøkkenet med å bake, og du kan hjelpe henne å bake en kake hun kan dele med vennene sine. Hjelp faren, James, med å støvsuge stuen før du mater kaninungen Chili utendørs. Gå opp trappen for å hjelpe moren, Alicia, på kontoret. Gjør deretter Stephanie klar på soverommet. La Stephanie vente på vennene sine i svingstolen på verandaen.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
75% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.8out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3.6out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gorgeous Housedarkangelxix | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis house is amazing! Not only the colors and all the little details, but it is also so easy to make it your own. I made several changes like I always do and it looks fabulous. Plus I got some extra parts. The thing I like the most about the friends collection is that you can mix and match several set together and make something cohesive yet totally unique. I added the mixer from the Hearltlake cup cake cafe, and also made a huge spa / bathromm with an amazing waterfall bathtab, using two small animal sets that come with accessories. In Stefanies room I added an extra table and a vanity mirror. There was no room left for the computer/officre room though, but I am planning to expand. By the way the house looks perfect next to the heart lake cup cake cafe. Colors match perfectly. I did not want it to end, so i really took my time building it. I could have finished building it within a couple of hours, but I really tried my hardest not to.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 2 dagerOpplevelse under bygging: Novice LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Stephanies hus
- in 6 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good Not GreatKaelamae | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: DaughterThis is a lovely set. My 5 year old enjoys the special features of the swing and stair case. My only complaint is that it is near impossible to have the figures play in the dining area. They don't fit at the table or on the chairs, and it's location under the above balcony makes it very tight even for her tiny hands to get into. It's very difficult to simply set the table. It would have been much better if the top part came off for easier access. All of that said, I do believe it's a great value for the money.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?35Stephanies hus
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stephanie's HouseDvadercastle66 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI like to take my time building. A bag a day. More fun like that. Love the colours of the bricks. Love the size. Characters can fit easily with enough room around. Nice display for myself . Always loved doll houses so to speak. Please make more colourful homes like this one.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 3 dager 3 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Stephanies hus
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0As good as Olivia's house and Emma's house . . .RaganaRules | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfIn 2013 came Olivia's house; then in 2015 came Emma's; now 2017 brings Stephanie's house, an equally beautiful set. Let's start with the exterior. To me, the stunning outer architecture is what sets it apart from the previous two installments. What immediately catches my eye are the windows. Such a lovely new printed design, and the bay windows in the dining area add to the picturesque charm. On the top floor, there are shutters - I modified them so that you can actually close them to cover the window. Aside from that, I like that the porch swing can fit all three mini-dolls. The porch swing gives the house a quaint cottage feel, while the balcony balances it out by adding a regal flair. Now, on to the interior. Several things to consider - 1. Very difficult to access the dining/kitchen area. However, this was designed with a remedy in mind, as the top floor is easily removable. 2. I find it odd that the seats in the kitchen don't all match. 2 look like stools, while one looks like a chair. 3. No rooftop area. Less front-lawn, which I don't mind (more focus on the actual house.) 4. First of the friends' houses to have a staircase; seems to be a new piece with the January 2017 wave. Note: Left side does NOT separate from the right side, as was the design with Olivia's/Emma's house. This set comes with many cool accessories/pieces that are relatively new - a list with writing on it, a party invitation (both printed, NOT stickers), and even an entire pie (divided into four slices. Also comes with one extra pie slice in case one is lost, for a total of 5 slices.) I always love the mini-dolls that come with the house sets, the parents in particular, as new face/body pieces are often created especially for them. It's nice that the mom is wearing pants instead of a skirt for a change, and I'm glad to see another face with glasses (only the second so far with the mini-dolls I believe). As a side note, I've noticed that only older characters have had glasses, but obviously, teens and younger people wear them too, and I would like to see this represented. Sort of disappointed that we have yet to see a brother or sister included. It could even be a similarly aged sibling, to avoid having to make a whole new 'shorter' version of a younger brother/sister. Overall, this set is a nice addition to my collection of Friends' houses. At the current rate, we may see Mia's or Andrea's house in 2019 and by 2021, we should hopefully see all 5 houses. A long wait, but I know there will be plenty of other wonderful sets to occupy myself with in the next 4 years!Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Stephanies hus