- Skull Slicer
Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Average rating0out of 5 stars
KOSTNADSFRI skolestartpakke når du handler for mer enn 660 kr*Les mer
Små deler og kule.
Små deler og kule.
Patruljer oldtidsarenaen med skumle Skull Slicer! Denne gamle slåsskjempen er blitt vekket til live med Skull Spider-maskens mørke magi. Han er farlig med sine knivskarpe krokklinger. Plasser figuren i fryktinngytende kamppositurer, og vri på hjulet på Skull Slicers rygg for å slåss med alle fire armene på en gang. Bruk krokklingene til å rive av motstandernes masker, og plukk dem opp med maskegriperen. Alle LEGO® BIONICLE® helter som vil gjennom arenaen, må først komme seg forbi denne tøffe krigeren!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
100% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1.6out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- October 24th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Skull SlicerToaLarich | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfSkull Slicer was interesting, With four deadly arms and neon green/chrome colors easily one of the best sets in my opinion. The Skull Slicer comes armed with 3 deadly swords and a chain with a nasty ability to grab the masks of Toa (specifically Lewa's). Unfortunately the Skull Slicers own mask leaves a little bit more to be desired aesthetically, I wish there was some back story to see as WHY he has just a Skull Spider mask and not his own unique masks and facial adornments like the other characters in this Wave (maybe he was some lost warrior who was a Victim of one of the Lord of Skull Spiders who was stuck under Skull Grinder's command?) . With no reason though,The Skull Spider mask just seems...well...a bit recycled and boring. The rest of the figure aesthetically is great, with an excellent color scheme and a menacing appearance. As to the Action feature of this figure well it's nothing new but the idea of using 3 swords (VS. two or one weapon) is kind of cool, furthermore you can attach the Mask Stealer on the Masks of the Toa (or Protectors) and "Steal" their masks using the same feature. Personally I think that's pretty cool about this figure. Overall the Skull Slicer has a great action feature, lots of playability and is a great addition to the Bionicle series, but as stated previously without some kind of story to go along with it, I'm not a fan of the re-use of the Skull Spiders mask. 4/5 from me.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 20 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Novice LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Skull Slicer
- July 18th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Skull Slicer: 4-arms and a sliceDuffer1010 | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfLove this set, one of the best for the new wave. this slicer is supposed to be a gladiator fighter, with 4 arms!!!!!! the 4-arm gearbox is terrific. the way the arms move are fantastic, and how three move the same, and one moves the other direction. the Trans- green is fanatic, along with the bones. there is only two armor plates on him. on with a spike and one with a big shoulder plate. he has three blades and a grabber chain. unfortunately this can get tangled in the arms when moving them. the trans green again is amazing, and he reuses the silver skull spider for a mask which i think is fine, and personally love. the corrupted mask of jungle/air looks good on him, but not on lewa. overall amazing, and definitional #2 on my favorites list. i also got these sets early on July 1st, and have had time to look them overOpplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 10 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Skull Slicer
- August 12th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very InterestingFPSGamingPro | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThe Skull Slicer is a great set for parts, but it also looks good for what it is. The color could have been a little more consistent, without the gun-metal grey in the armor, breast plate and the add-on skull armor. I also thought they could have used another mask instead of an original Skull Spider mask. However, it rather makes the character seem more interesting to me to also have the same mask. I like the Mask Grabber and Swords. I didn't like the asymmetry in the upper arms and wished it could have been the same, or even without armor. The legs are great, but the extra add-ons on his feet should have been put on the other way, so you won't really see the extra weird bump. I understand he is an undead character, so I understand why there is barely any armor. Overall, great set, and a great introductory to the Villain Wave of Bionicle 2015. I would even recommend getting seconds for the parts.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 15 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Skull Slicer
- August 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sent shivers down my spine!Tahulengel | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI love skeletons. They're awesome. So when these spooky guys came out, I was hooked. This guy here has a gimmick of having four arms to swing around. Unfortunately, this means that his armor cannot be too restrictive, which makes him even more of a spooky skeleton. The transparent green on the body is great, and the drained mask looks better in person. I'm really glad that he came with a skull spider mask, because it means I can give him the golden one that came with the lord of skull spiders. He also corresponds to my favorite Toa, Lewa! Overall, if you like the current BIONICLE sets, get the spooky scary skeletons. You won't be dissapointed.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 12 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Skull Slicer