Test ut LEGO® Technic 42082 Stor terrengkran, vår største og høyeste LEGO Technic kran til nå (før august 2018)! Terrengkranen har firehjulsstyring og en V8-motor med stempler og vifte som beveger seg når du manøvrerer kranen. Aktiver Power Functions-motorene, og velg øvre eller nedre kranmodus for å kontrollere alle de lettbetjente motoriserte funksjonene. Senk stabilisatorbena, roter overvognen 360 grader, betjen løftevinsjen og kjør armen en hel meter ut! Koble på de medfølgende LEGO Technicbyggeseksjonene, og vis hvor god du er som LEGO kranfører! Denne 2-i-1 modellen har også justerbare sidespeil, to oppbevaringsrom med verktøy og kjettinger og et detaljert førerhus med dør som kan åpnes. Du kan bygge om denne LEGO Technic modellen til en mobil rambukk.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
100% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- November 17th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing setJeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI bought this model and brought it to my office. At first, every body was gathering around saying it was such a waste of money. Gradually, when they saw I built it day by day during my tea break, they were very admire how Lego could design a such detailed and very innovative model. Finally when everything was fully assembled and the power switched on, just a big WOW from everyone. I cannot forget the moment when people stood around me and kept their eyes on the last steps. Really love it!20 November 2019Céline, Customer ServiceIt's so great to hear how much you enjoyed building your LEGO® Rough Terrain Crane, and how everyone got involved in the office! The tough crowd finally came around it seems. Hopefully you have very long breaks!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 8 dagerOpplevelse under bygging: Novice LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Stor terrengkran
- August 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very worth the waitSparkyKen | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI went to the Lego store on release date and purchased this set. I spent a couple of hours each night building it. As a crane it is a fitting replacement for 42009, it is more complex and a lot of fun. It has some features which that crane has, some that 42042 has, and it adds a longer boom. Like 42042, everything runs off of one motor and it is a brilliant instruction on how to use one motor to drive multiple systems, this in itself made me like the crane. There is a lot more to like about this besides its elegant use of transmission of power. When I say this is massive, I am not kidding, it is a meter tall with the boom fully extended. However, the build does not feel overwhelming at all. It is well organized into sections. The instructions are split into two books and the parts are sorted into 13 sections. Finding parts this way is not too daunting. Total build time for me was about twenty hours split over three days. The crane lifts more than I thought it would and the spindle winds and unwinds the cable extremely well. This one won't tangle and the cable unwinds and winds back onto the spool by a very clever use of two pulleys that travel on axles. The designer(s) of this crane did a great job. I just wonder if they took into account the two linear actuators being driven by the same axle,the gears travel in opposite directions which means at times one of the linear actuators may have a larger stress on it. All in all, a great flagship model! Thank you designer(s)Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 2 dagerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Stor terrengkran
- September 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.042082 buildNathans08 | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfExcellent model, loved building it definitely the biggest one built yet. Certainly value for money & a great improvement on 42009. Many great RC functions, would recommend for anyone who fancy a challenge, can be built in about 12 hrs 32mins. I also think that the building is a lovely added feature to finish off the crane.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 12 timer 32 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Stor terrengkran
- December 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth every pennyEndolasher | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI got this as a birthday present, I've been eyeballing it for awhile. The build wasn't much different from other technic sets but the reward at the end is worth it. The height it reaches and the ease of controls are amazing. My 3yr old can operate it. Great features all around and very spot on details.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 12 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Stor terrengkran