Dra ut til banen for et actionfylt billøp mellom LEGO® Speed Champions Porsche 911 RSR og 911 Turbo 3.0. Plasser sjåførene bak rattet, og gi bånn gass. Sjekk rundetelleren, og se hvilken plass du er på når du kjører forbi tavla. Kjør som du aldri før har kjørt, så kanskje det er du som passerer mållinjen først!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
100% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- December 27th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set but needs adult to help w/ stickersDamienGeorge | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: DaughterThe set does justice to these iconic cars. Different build experience for both cars, which is a nice surprise considering they look somewhat similar. I'm not entirely sure this set suits a 7 year old child, as even at the age of 40 I had difficulties aligning the stickers (to perfection). The white car has 25 stickers on it's own (picture attached). One of the reviewers below recommended tweezers, this definitely helps. Both cars feel solid and having a lady driver mini figure make the set even more appealing to my daughter.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 3 timer 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Porsche 911 RSR og 911 Turbo 3.0
- February 17th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Porsche 911 = dream carTozz | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI bought this one for the green Porsche! The vintage look and the color makes it the most beautiful of the Speed Champions series so far. The other one is very nice too, but here is why I don't like competition cars in this collection: stickers! Too many, some are so small... Plus, the white color on the stickers is wither than the bricks. Oh, and the winner flag: what happened with the printed flag that we used to have in racing sets? I got a printed flag in almost every racing sets so far, even the cheapest, this one got 2 stickers. I complain about stickers all the time, I know... hate them. Anyway, besides stickers, this Speed Champions set is well made. Every car is made differently, yet with some similar techniques. The green Porsche does not have a Lego car frame like many others but still feel solid. The accurate shape of the front light, the back and the typical spoiler... wow! I build it without stickers at first, but I must admit that they're adding some catchy details. The minifigures are ok, not particularly attractive to me. There is two identical Porsche Design teammates and one random woman driving a Porsche with a helmet. Great set, great price at Toys R Us, I enjoyed building it while watching something on Netflix. So for me, that's a well earned 4 stars.18 February 2019Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It's great to hear that you're a fan of our Porsche 911 RSR and 911 Turbo 3.0! I find the lime green color rather eye-catching myself. I understand your disappointment at the use of stickers in this set. Our Speed Champions sets include lots of stickers to add the little details you might see on real competition cars. Accuracy and fidelity are very important to our designers, but too many printed elements can drive up the cost of a set. We need to use stickers to maintain a price point that's affordable to our fans. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and we will be passing it along to our design team.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 1 timer 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Porsche 911 RSR og 911 Turbo 3.0
- March 26th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Addition to Speed Champions CollectionTheCarlG | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis is a nice addition to the Speed Champions collection. The lap timer/pit wall with this set will look great if you're creating a custom racetrack of some sort for your Speed Champions race cars (something I hope to accomplish by the end of the year). The build for the cars is straightforward and the 911 RSR builds like all the other Speed Champions race cars. I was skeptical of the wheels for the regular 911 being bigger than the tires provided, but the end result looks surprisingly good. I understand the need for stickers in order to enhance detail at low cost, however, I recently finished the 75884 Mustang Fastback build and there was a printed tile of the mustang icon for the rear of the car. I wish LEGO would consider doing printed pieces like these for all the smaller stuff & leave the sticker option for the larger portions of the cars. Overall a nice set well worth the $30 and I hope to see more Porsche licensed products in the future.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 1 timer 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Porsche 911 RSR og 911 Turbo 3.0
- June 12th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego set!!!TIPO | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis Lego set is brilliant value for money, and great to play with, and to look at on a shelf. I just can't get my head around how fabulous it looks. This is such a good way to bring these 2 amazing Porsche 911s together. Both cars are so realistic, and I love the elements used to make these 2 cars a great mix of Realisticness and something that you can play with. And for those who are interested the Porsche 911 RSR driver's name is Nick Tandey. !!!WHAT A SET!!!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 23 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Porsche 911 RSR og 911 Turbo 3.0