Det er svært travelt på restauranten i Paris. Idet en scooter kjører forbi, skynder kelneren seg mellom bordene. Samtidig gjør en nervøs, ung mann ringen klar til å fri! Det er like hektisk på kjøkkenet, der kjøkkensjefen strever med å klargjøre maten. Denne nydelige og detaljerte bygningen blir brukt i veldig mange historier, og er et flott tillegg til modellbyggeserien. Restauranten i Paris har et velutstyrt kjøkken med blå og hvite fliser og servise, så vel som en koselig leilighet med nedtrekksseng, en liten kjøkkenkrok og peis. I øverste etasje finner vi kunstnerens rom, som inkluderer et varmeapparat i støpejern, staffeli, pensel og to malerier av den ambisiøse kunstneren. På utsiden har vi trapper som fører til takterrassen med hengende lanterner og blomster, hvor middagsgjestene spiser mat ute i det fri. Denne fantastiske modellen av restauranten i Paris inkluderer en fasade med croissanter, muslinger og fjærdetaljer som fanger opp den unike stemningen i Paris. Inkluderer 5 minifigurer: kjøkkensjef, kelner, jente og et romantisk par.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
98% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- in 15 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My favourite... so farTzynamoon | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis set is simply so likeable that you have to think hard to find any cons. Ok, so I don't have many sets and this was my first modular. It doesn't matter really, because when I pay this much for a toy, I always have second thoughts regardless of its quality. Right here, I have none. This is the first time I can't think of any criteria being less than 5/5. First, the building is yummy. Quite simple really but hey, it's not Technic. Some stages may be monotonous for some people (like tiles, roof, some decorations), but they last for a few minutes and then you start doing something else. From time to time you need to stop building just to marvel at the results. That's why it took me 14 hours. The parts are usually small, but incredibly varied. The colors I like the most are olive green and dark blue. Decorative parts are wonderful. In the kitchen there are so many accessories that you'd cook yourself some dinner straight away, if you were a minifigure. Other useful parts include lots of plants, fences, tiles, windows and of course plenty of different bricks. THERE ARE NO STICKERS. Minifigures are nothing special for me. They just add to the Restaurant's playability which is quite considerable. They can cook, paint, clean windows, chase a rat, ride a bike or drink so many bottles of different brands, just to fall asleep on a nearby bench. I can guarantee you'll keep saving for another modular after getting this one.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 14 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Restaurant i Paris
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Unbelievable detail!Kymmy76 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonMy daughter and I have been building Lego for years! I am so thrilled with the detail that goes into the Parisian Restaurant! The Lego designers truly thought of everything. - the kitchen has a tiled floor, a wall of kitchen utensils, stove and fridge that opens. - The inside eating area - has Lego curtains! Seriously - they are made of bricks but I can totally see them swaying in the breeze! There is a wine cabinet too! - The outside seating is adorable and totally PARIS! there is street level seating to "people watch" and an upstairs patio area! - The second level has an apartment with a cute fireplace, stove, table and comfy chair! - Even the back is detailed! An outside cooler - full of food, garbage can and rat! - the attic has a little room for the "starving" art student who painting in Paris! Love it! - The detail in the roof is amazing! - This was an amazing build! My daughter thought of her own story line with the mini figs -the guy is proposing, waiter is bringing wine and the love of his life (the one who got away) come roaring up on her motorbike! We adding a ton of mini figs to fill up the patio and even gave the Artist upstairs a cat! This set is fantastic! If you have built other modulars - this is a must and you will be blown away by the detail. This set is by far our favorite!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 4 dagerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Restaurant i Paris
- in 13 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty Parisianlegocathe | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI had a love/hate relationship with this build. I found some of the illustrations a little vague so had some trouble there. Once those hurdles were over, it was a very relaxing to complete. This is the first Creator Expert set I've purchased & built. I think it's now my favorite series & look forward to building more. I was attracted to the look of he restaurant. I thought it was a charming restaurant. As I was building it, I was imagining I was sitting on the patio sipping a glass of wine & watching life go by. I loved the attention to detail. From the dining room to kitchen, second floor apartment to the third floor studio. My favorites have to be the kitchen & fireplaces. The ornamental work on the third floor really makes a statement. It also was very easy to assemble, which I was happy about. I added extra flowers to the flower pots & greenery on the canopy. I also added a small flower basket at the top of the stairs on the second floor, I felt the back was pretty bare so I put a shrub between the windows. I thought the dishwasher would like to look at a little greenery! Now... which set to get next!VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 5 dagerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Restaurant i Paris
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stunning......Jamesstar147 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI've gone on a bit of a modular fest this last couple weeks after rekindling my modular addiction after putting together the Ghostbusters Firehouse. I've built the pet shop, cinema, the restaurant and assembly square. I'd built the cinema and pet shop years ago when they were first released so got them out of the way first. THIS, is by far my favourite modular to date. The finished model is simply beautiful and I'm completely in love with it. It's the only one I will probably leave a review of. It's very pretty, superb interior and exterior details, is great to play with and looks fabulous on a street. Don't hesitate. If this set disappoints you, you are not a fan of Lego!!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 6 timer 45 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Restaurant i Paris