Item 1 of 10
Item 1 of 10
Sett nye rekorder med lekebilmodellen LEGO® Speed Champions 75892 McLaren Senna! Denne kule LEGO versjonen er inspirert av den legendariske og nå avdøde racerbilsjåføren Ayrton Senna. Settet inkluderer en minifigur-cockpit, avtakbar frontrute, utskiftbare felger og klistremerker med McLaren- og Senna-logoene. Lek at du utvikler og tester ut nye superbiler med denne supre lekebilmodellen med byggbar vindtunnel med roterende vifte og en minifigur av en McLaren-sjåfør.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Inneholder minifigur av McLaren-sjåfør i racerbildrakt med logoene til McLaren, Senna og Pirelli.
- Den byggbare McLaren Senna-modellen har minifigur-cockpit, avtakbar frontrute, hjul med gummidekk og utskiftbare felger, bakspoiler, gjennomsiktige lyktelementer, klistremerker med McLaren- og Senna-logoene og autentiske designdetaljer.
- Ta av frontruten for å plassere minifiguren i bilen.
- Settet inneholder en byggbar vindtunnel med roterende vifte.
- Settet inneholder tilbehør som hjelmen til McLaren-sjåføren og en skrunøkkel.
- Dette lekebilsettet byr på endeløs kreativ moro for bilinteresserte barn.
- McLaren Senna-lekebilen er over 4 cm høy, 15 cm lang og 5 cm bred.
- Vindtunnelen er over 5 cm høy, 6 cm bred og 4 cm dyp.
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
93% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.2out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- March 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Don’t get me started....PrincessK | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennI was debating on which LEGO set to start with as this is my first build. LET ME JUST SAY, I had a dang good time building this. All the pieces fit together perfectly, and snapped together so satisfyingly. The project turned out amazing and I couldn’t be happier with this. Thanks LEGO. PS you should use my images they look super dopeOpplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 2 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Novice LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55McLaren Senna
- February 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great, but still have room to improveKuan | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI am writing the review right now, but I actually got this set about a mouth ago... When TLG first released the images of this car, I had already spotted the axe pieces from Nexo Knights, and my mind was blown. I was so surprised that those pieces are used like this. Additionally, I was also super glad getting the 70336 Ultimate Axl, which has the yellow axe pieces, about years ago. Before building it, I had watched many reviews discussing about the issues of this model, like colors, proportion, and piece-selection, etc.. This is my first Speed Champions set. Honestly, I wasn't thinking about that much. I thought those issues were not big deals. Compared to the sets I had bought, this set has too many stickers. (I know 75885 Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC has more) I (also) know that TLG has to make many custom printing rubber stamps, which cost lots of money and are hard to preserve, every years. I think making those printed pieces can add more value to the set and make people appreciate it more. Let's hope there will be a flagship street car which has no sticker every half-year. (I know this can be impossible and unfair to those car companies...) About other part of the car, its width is too short or its length is too long. I tried to pull the wheels outward to fool myself that this car is 8-studs wide, and it worked a bit? Maybe? Currently, I do not have any spare piece to fix it on my own. I opened my LDD, and realized the grey mudguard pieces are new and exclusive to the set. There is a gap, which has the size of one by two plate, to fit the windshield. Overall, this is still a great set. It was absent in my last few visits to The Lego Store, and I don't think I have to give it a reason. Many rare colors and pieces are included to satisfy the great Lego community, including those who love advanced model. So, who says a small $15 set cannot be "that" advanced?Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 45 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55McLaren Senna
- March 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great experience.....Blackwolf | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfIt was love at the first sight...When i saw it for the first time i totally wanted it... Great work for those axes as headlight... It is a great example for the phrase : " When you pick a lego brick you see endless possibilities."Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 1 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Novice LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55McLaren Senna
- June 5th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beautiful model with some annoying flaws.KamiSawZe | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis is a very attractive set with some cool pieces and interesting ways of putting parts together. However, the first thing I noticed when building it is that it felt very narrow. The vehicle it's modeled after is a 2 seater not a single seat, and comparing the final model to the real car's photo, it's easy to see that it's way too thin for how long it is. It still looks great, but it doesn't have that same wide profile supercar feel to it. It also has a lot of stickers, which are nice thin and clear ones, but they'd be so much nicer as a stamped graphic. I'm guessing that McLaren wanted their logos to appear in specific places a certain number of times, and stamping the parts would be too expensive. I just think that stamped parts are more attractive because I don't have to worry about parts being crooked, having fingerprints in the glue, etc. Finally, the spoiler is attached with a really weak method (see photo). I can think of several potential ways the arms holding the spoiler could have been connected securely. The way it's attached by default makes the joint that controls the spoiler angle stronger than the base of the armatures, so just positioning the spoiler can cause the whole thing to fall off. It's just a frustratingly week attachment that isn't very easy to reattach. It's still a great model and looks nice on my shelf until the parts are needed elsewhere.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 1 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45McLaren Senna