- Et hjemsøkt fyr
Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Et hjemsøkt fyr
Average rating0out of 5 stars
Utforsk det hjemsøkte fyret sammen med Scooby-Doo og resten av gjengen! Styr båten med Daphne og Scooby, mens Shaggy står på vannski bak. Fortøy båten ved foten av lysstolpen. Fjern plankene med brekkjernet, og finn kartet som viser hvor du kan finne gullnøkkelen. Men vær på vakt! Fyrvokteren og sumpmonsteret har gjemt seg i hodeskallegrotten, klare til å angripe nysgjerrige unger! Kjemp deg forbi dem mens du unngår å havne i fangehullet. Øverst i fyret åpner du det hemmelige rommet hvor gullnøkkelen ligger. Prøv deretter å finne den skjulte skattkisten under fyret. Avslør skurkenes virkelige identitet underveis! Inneholder fire minifigurer med et våpen og et tilbehørselement: Shaggy, Daphne, fyrvokter / Verona Dempsey og sumpmonster / Mr Brown samt Scooby-Doo (sittende versjon).Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
100% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- September 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Scooby Doo! There's a Swamp Creature!JediLegoLover | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennQuite a few of the Scooby Doo episodes involved the gang solving a mystery in and around a lighthouse that was haunted by some monster. This set does a really good job of capturing a spooky terrain with a practical looking lighthouse. The build starts by building the motor boat with the classic Mystery Machine colouring of azure blue and lime green. It's very solid, well thought out, and comes with a pair of water skis. Scooby Doo is meant to drive the boat and so is in a sitting position. Finally we get a Shaggy variant! His torso is printed with seaweed and shells on it due to the fact that he's water skiing behind Scooby. Next we move onto the landscape that surrounds the lighthouse. It's built up using lots of greens and greys, and the rocks shaped like a skull can be made to rotate upwards to reveal a secret cave. It's been very cleverly designed with lots of hidden features - like a map under some wooden boards. The lighthouse itself is a strong design and I like the dark red and white colouring. Inside there's a kitchen (almost all of the Scooby Doo sets have kitchens) and on the second floor there is a large cobweb complete with spider. The light part of the lighthouse lifts up on a hinge to reveal a secret compartment inside which there is a key. This is supposed to go with the treasure chest included with the set which unusually is sand brown rather than dark brown. The minifigures are awesome. The swamp creature is unusual and comes with a gold trident. The Lighthouse Keeper has a glow in the dark head and is a suitably creepy looking villain. Daphne is only available in this set and the Haunted Mansion and is completely true to character. Shaggy and Scooby Doo are also highly detailed and true to character. This set is truly wonderful with it's attention to detail and all the hidden surprises. A worthy addition to the Scooby Doo range and to anybody's collection!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 1 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Et hjemsøkt fyr
- July 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jeepers, it's a spectacular set!Soupperson | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI love this set, I really do, it's just so darn fun! I love the lighthouse itself. It's so cool that you can open the lid up and find clues. Heck they hid clues all over the place! The interior is kind of small, maybe a bed on the top floor would've worked? I'm always happy to see a kitchen though. I really like how you can open the "window" on the second floor, I can just imagine how much fun kids are having recreating scenes from the show where Scooby flails in the air! The skull head is also a cool and show accurate addition and I was very surprised that it opens up to reveal another clue! There's also another clue to left underneath the planks, though this one is kind if obvious. :P I really like the gang's boat, in universe it's actually dark blue but I guess this is more groovy. ;) I'm really happy that they included skis for Shaggy too. I really like the inclusion of Shaggy being covered in seaweed and adding Daphne as a reference to the 80's when she, Shaggy and Scooby set up a detective agency together. I think Daphne's hairpiece is a bit bulky, I think a style similar to Emma's from Friends would've looked much better. She's not wearing her pink tights or lavender shoes either, which is also weird. I would've much pefered if Scooby's face was completely scared, half and half just seems weird. But I do adore his mould! The Lighthouse keeper would've been more accurate with yellow legs, though I'm very happy to see his face glows in the dark. I would've rather had Verona in her regular outfit then the Swamp creature as the swamp creature is a new character and we don't have a set with a culprit. I adore this theme and this set in particular. I love how you can solve a mystery by finding all the clues. I really hope this theme continues!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 1 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Et hjemsøkt fyr
- August 8th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fright house of a LighthousePVTC00KIE | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfEven though it is possible to acquire the entire gang through two sets, I really wanted to get this set just because I like lighthouses. To say the least, I was not disappointed. As with the other sets, It's a easy build thanks to the setup in the instructions and because of the numbered bags. The completed model looks great and has a number of "hidden" areas for play, and includes a few accessories to complement each figure. This is easily one of my favorites from the series, and I would recommend because the models are really well done.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Et hjemsøkt fyr
- January 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic PurchasePawPaw | 65 or olderJeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: GrandsonGrandson, who is 4, tackled this build with a little help from Grandpa, and had a ball doing it. Buying these for the grandkids and then helping them put them together is an experience every grandparent should undertake. The bonding and sharing is so wonderful, it will give you memories to last a lifetime!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 1 timer 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Et hjemsøkt fyr