Enten du bygger en hage, en skog eller noe basert på ren fantasi, er denne grønnfargede 32 x 32-basisplaten det perfekte utgangspunktet for bygging, visning og leking med LEGO® modellene du lager.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
52% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- July 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Base plates rule!AuntieGrandPie | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: DaughterThese work nearly perfect for the custom Lego tables my husband built for our kids. I just wish that maybe the edges locked together or fit kinda like a jigsaw puzzle, because sometimes its hard to snap bricks to two base plates butted up next to each other. They also work awesome for travel Legos boxes my husband made for our kids to take when we go on vacation. Wish there were more colorsOpplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Grønn basisplate
- March 8th, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0WRONG COLOREmily18 | 25-34Kjøpt for: SelfI ordered 6 green baseplates to complete an addition to my Lego table. I was so disappointed when I opened one of them up and noticed the drastic color difference between the green that Lego baseplates have always been and this new lighter green. It does not go with the older road baseplates that I have. I wish Lego would have let me know that they were changing the color. I will be returning these baseplates with the hope that Lego can provide me with ones that are the TRUE classic green color.12 March 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesYou are correct in noticing the color difference between the old and new Green Baseplate. I will make sure to discuss the impact of this change with the designers.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?15Grønn basisplate
- January 31st, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Wrong ColorPeterB42 | 65 or olderKjøpt for: SelfI purchased 4 of these bases from Lego online assuming that they were the same medium green color that all of my other base plates are. When I opened the package I was disappointed to find that they were a pale, sickly looking, light, bright green. I contacted Lego customer support and arranged to return them as they didn't match anything that I have. If Lego is going to make a drastic color change to a product, they should somehow note it in the product description. This item was a big disappointment.
Svar fra LEGO® SHOP5 May 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am grateful to see that you have already contacted a Consumer Services Advisor and that your issue has been resolved.Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?15Grønn basisplate
- April 7th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0FlimsyLillyhkm | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonI love LEGO, always have, always will. But these base plates are so disappointing. Maybe I'm remembering the original plates incorrectly (in the 70s, I could swear they were thick and strong), but these plates are not as sturdy as the ones I grew up with. Despite the high price, I bought a bunch for my son so we could build a city. Right away, I knew we were in for a tough time because the plates were warped and would not lie flat. Trying to build a large MOC hospital on these plates with an impatient toddler was nerve-wracking, to say the least. Often, when we were building a wall, pressing the pieces together, another section would collapse because the warped plate would buckle and push pieces off, which led to crying and screaming (mostly my toddler, but I joined in a few times...) and misery. I'm seeking another solution to keep peace in my home. We'll always buy LEGO since we're both obsessed, but I wish your company would put a little more effort into making sturdier plates - even as an alternative at a higher price. We would gladly pay more for sturdier base plates.
Svar fra LEGO® SHOP18 April 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesMaking base plates thicker is great feedback to bring forth to the design team. The base plates should not be warped or bent. Be sure you're storing them in a temperate environment and they lay flat when not in use. If you're looking for thicker plates you can find some larger plate elements on our Bricks & Pieces "Buy Bricks" selection. These large base plates are significantly thinner. We make 16x16 in a nice variety of colors. Four of those would cover the same area as one of these base plates. Visit LEGO.com/Service for more information.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?25Grønn basisplate