Kjør denne klassikeren opp på den solide hengeren til Ford F-150 Raptor, og kjør til racerbanen. Åpne verkstedet for å jobbe på bilen. Bytt motor – nå er det tid for action! Passer det rutete flagget først, og gå opp på seierspallen for å løfte pokalen høyt til værs!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
100% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ford Fanatic!LegoMike89 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfWhere to start? What an amazing kit! Literally don't know where to start. The attention to detail is fantastic. Both the cars are amazing - the truck and the drag car. I absolutely love this set. When I purchased it, I didn't realise what it entailed. The quality of the kit is fantastic and the design of every little detail is amazing. I'll start with the F-150 Raptor. The truck itself looks amazing with an awesome working suspension, which gives the truck an epic ride height. The sticker set for it looks fantastic giving it an authentic look. Moving on to the Model A Drag car. Again, looking fantastic. The flames on the car really set it off and are not stickers, but are actually painted on the doors. The fantastic difference between the front and rear wheels give it an aggressive stance and the coolest thing about it is that you can put a huge blown Ford V8 in it, or you can chop that out for another engine, which conveniently sits on the wicked engine crane that you build as part of the set. The set itself also includes a perfectly proportioned trailer to sit the Model A on whilst transporting it to and from the track. It has fold-down ramps on the rear, to drive the Model A on to, and a flip-down stopper at the front to prevent tipping. This kit also includes a great little garage setup, with four mini-figures (two drivers and two pit mechanics). Yet again, the attention to detail of the garage is fantastic, with every tool that your pit crew will need (spanner, wrench, adjustables, and nut gun to name just a few). These fit snugly inside the drawers and cupboard in the little garage and also clip above the workbench... which has a vice!! Did I mention that it has tyre changing facilities too? On the back of your garage you will find a great little podium for the winners of the drag race, and to top it all off, a set of start-lights for the drag strip. This is my favourite set that I own to date and I have really enjoyed building it. It was a leisurely 4 hour build. Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 4 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Ford F-150 Raptor og Ford Model A hotrod
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0BUY IT NOW! It is THAT good!My03Tundra | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfIn case you can't tell by the use of exclamation marks, and capital letters, I was excited for this set. The moment I saw it revealed last year my first thought was "do want!" It could've been a different make and model of truck and I would not have cared. The fact it was a BLUE (my favorite color, as if the designer built this set for ME) 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor had me even more excited. The other items in the set were just extras in my opinion. The reason why I was so excited for it to be a Ford F-150 is I used to drive a 2011 Ford F-150. Mine was gray, though, regular cab and NOT the Raptor. It went to the Great Scrapheap Beyond after I totalled in May of 2014. I miss the truck, and owning one, and this Lego set allows me to recapture some of the "magic" of owning a truck. A very small piece of the magic and the payload capacity is abysmal in the Lego truck. Not recommended for large loads! Not only is there the truck in the set, but a really nice Ford Model A hot rod. It is an excellent Lego representation of one and is a BLAST to zip around a desk as your manager watches, or, zip around imaginary roads elsewhere. Ahem. Yes, that did happen. No, I was not written up for it. Included with the set is a drag strip style Christmas tree as its called, a very nicely detailed mechanics bay with a drill press and vise all built in Lego form, and a little welder/mechanic figure with a very serious face. He looks like he could be defusing a bomb! The bay has very nice, exceptional, details. On the backside of the mechanics bay is the winners podium with a large - and cumbersome to apply - checkered flag decal backdrop, race official with checkered flag (completely unneeded, but, a nice figure) and the winners podium even has steps leading up to it! The designer was thinking on this set. All anecdotes and jokes aside, this set isn't without a few complaints or issues here and there, all of which are quick fixes. They aren't complaints as much as personal gripes. The truck only holds one figure by default. Unacceptable. I had to modify mine so two figures (in line) would fit. I also tweaked the bed so the back was all black, and also used another socket peg like the rubber band connects to to lift it up so it looked more like an actual A-arm on a lifted truck. Other then those small changes, nothing else was really needed. The set is an excellent set to the Speed Champions line and is recommended to ANYONE who is interested in the line. A MUST BUY!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 1 timer 45 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Ford F-150 Raptor og Ford Model A hotrod
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0This Truck Is EPICJose0815 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfYou need this set in your life. The truck is bad to the bone, down to the last detail! The color is perfect! The stickers, are a bit obnoxious, but look fantastic! I mean, free travel suspension for each wheel? COME ON! AMAZING! I actually got 2 of these sets I like the truck so much! Let's also not forget the hot rod! This thing looks amazing! I really like the ability to change out the motors. The guy in the welding mask was a great addition too! You need this set!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 1 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Ford F-150 Raptor og Ford Model A hotrod
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just An Awesome Set.Ellis | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennI really like this set plus the small work area with a winners circle on the other side is not bad and even has a decent trophy the work station has lots of tools and an engine lift with an extra engine and I like the Christmas tree dragster light which was a good little build I like the Ford Model A Hot Rod which is a cool build and I like how it can fit on the trailer but I really like the Ford F-150 Raptor which is just an awesome truck and has great suspension with rubber bands to make it handle well if you want to make it go off road plus you get a driver for both vechiles and a weilder and an extra figure with a checkered flag.This is definitly one of my favorite Speed Champions sets.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Ford F-150 Raptor og Ford Model A hotrod