Klatre om bord i stigebilen, og kjør full fart til brannstedet! Kjør ut stigen, og slokk brannen. Sikt inn den spesielle knotteskytende slangen mot ilden, og slokk flammene på bakkenivå med brannslokkingsapparatet. Sørg for at oljefatet ikke eksploderer! Det er opp til deg å beskytte byen!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
93% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1.8out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- February 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0You can shoot the water!!cheeseinthepie | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis is a historic LEGO City set, as it is the very first City set to have a stud-shooter included in it. The Fire Ladder Truck LEGO set is really cool! It includes some really cool fire-fighter's equipment items, escpecially the hose. I really like the ladder on top of the truck, which adjusts very nicely. What I really like is that you can shoot "water" and "put out" the fire with the studs. Another great thing about this set is that when you tie the knot in the hose to keep in place on the winch, the knot is thick, and can easily be retied, and will not get through the hole on the winch itself. This is a great set packed with unique features for people of all ages. Review by cheesy. 2/2/2018Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 20 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Brannvesenets stigebil
- July 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Simple yet AmazingOrcy | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfSo I got this set today because I wanted to have a fire truck, because I already had an ambulance and a few police vehicles. Building it was really fun, and the set is so satisfying! After playing with it, here are some pros and cons. Pros: - Ladder runs smoothly - Fits the typical fire truck image - The fire build can be used on any set you have - The hose is a stud-shooter so you can blast the fire away - The cab is big enough to fit 2 firefighter minifigures, in full gear - You get a bunch of tools to use - You get an oil canister, a nice little barrel - The sign with the oil canister can be used in lab MOCs Cons: - Removing the roof of the cab can be annoying, as I sometimes grab the white part then realize only the red roof can be removed - Ladder doesn't sit completely so it's loose, but it's not too bad This set is a great buy. What's cool is if you have Lego set 60060 City Auto Transporter, you can take the ladders in that set and add it to the fire truck and make the ladder really long. Also if you have Lego set 70404 King's Castle, You can take the ladder from that set and increase the length even more. With all those ladders, the ladder length can reach a foot in length. The price may not be ideal to some, the play value makes up for that. So this is one of the most awesome sets I have! I recommend this set!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 18 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Brannvesenets stigebil
- February 21st, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice fire truck, though not perfectly accurate...Leather | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennThis fire truck is a great way to build up a fire department fleet and add to any new or existing City collection. The two minifigures are great, and the ladder portion of the truck is neat. The little accessory on fire is cool too. However, the fire truck released in 2013, #60002, is a much more accurate fire truck. This new fire truck features a nice ladder, but it does not have any storage or compartments in the back. #60002 has a ladder as well, but also has compartments and accurate components as would a real fire truck. The ladder on this new truck simply takes up too much space and is not accurate to a small truck this size. A bigger and longer fire truck would have a ladder of this size. I do realize though Lego could not just rerelease the old set and needed to make a "new" truck for this year. Having said all of that, this truck is still very nice and a great set to add to any collection. I would still recommend it.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Brannvesenets stigebil
- September 4th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not BadDaGreaseMonkey | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis fire truck has more going on than one may think. The ladder assembly has moving rams for the look of a real fire truck. Yes, there may not be many compartments on the truck, but there are just enough accessories to make it fun. The passenger compartment has a bit of room and the burning tank is cool. If the price was 5-10 dollars cheaper, I think more people would jump at this truck.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Brannvesenets stigebil