Det oppladbare litium ion EV3-batteriet er ment for bruk med EV3 Intelligent kloss, og har en kapasitet på 2050 mAh. Det bidrar til lenger kjøretid enn AA-batterier og kan lades opp uten å fjernes fra modellen. Batteriet er inkludert i kjernesettet til EV3 Education og har en ladetid på omtrent tre-fire timer. Det krever en 8878-lader, som er den samme laderen som brukes for det oppladbare NXT-batteriet. Dette selges separat.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
56% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating3.4out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1.8out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- April 12th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0EV3 batteryRobobuilder | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfA fraction on the expensive side, but in the long run worth it. There is an annoying feature in the EV3Mindstorms sets, the ease of changing batteries in built models / robots. In a lot of cases you need to dismantle part of the model to change the batteries and in some cases this can be difficult and includes unplugging sensor cables around parts. The rechargeable battery helps with this problem, but is not the whole solution because in accessing the recharge socket you can still need to pull out sensor cables or move a part to get at the battery socket. Perhaps a right angle power plug on the recharging transformer cable would help in most cases. Alternatively a short adapter cable approx 2 inches long that stays in place on the rechargeable battery, (optional feature ), that way it would be a simple matter to plug in the recharging cable from the transformer without trying to get around the robots cables and parts. Plug and socket extension cable would remain on a robot where it is difficult to access the battery recharging socket due to the robots compact and complex construction.Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Var dette nyttig?45Oppladbart EV3-batteri
- June 9th, 2014Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Expected better from LegoIgoreAbbyNormal | 35-44Kjøpt for: SelfReally disappointed with this purchase, for the cost I would have expected it to at least come with a power cord. Granted looking back at the description it does say it required the charging cable sold separately but really it seems a bit ridiculous to sell the battery pack without the charger. So in reality the chargeable DC battery pack costs more than what is listed. So now I'll need to order the charging cable and wait for it to arrive before I can use the battery pack. I expect better from Lego.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?25Oppladbart EV3-batteri
- November 26th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Lacks Charging CableParent31415 | 45-54Kjøpt for: SonThis rechargable battery pack does not ship with a charging cable of any sort. The battery pack is useless without at $32 charging cable, which is not standard. (We have just about every cable imaginable to charge batteries to phones) We purchased this for our child a year ago. It sat unused for all of this time because there was no way to charge it. We purchased a charger on Amazon for 1/5 the price.30 November 2020Manouk, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear you were disappointed with your purchase! As mentioned on the product page, the charging cord (45517 DC Charger) is sold separately. We've done this to give fans a bit more flexibility with their purchases. For example, If you want to buy multiple batteries, you'll only need one charger cord. Or if you lose your cord, you're able to replace it without having to buy a whole new battery.VanskelighetsgradAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?15Oppladbart EV3-batteri
- May 8th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0M2920 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfIt is a little bit expensive but very good product. I used rechargeable energize batteries and I could only play with the EV3 for 20 minutes. It was awful! The worst thing in this thing is that you need to buy another battery for your ev3 and you can't use your nxt 2.0 battery! My ev3 was a gift and I am was very angry because of this.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 1 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Oppladbart EV3-batteri