Utforsk havets hemmeligheter med denne ubåten! Dyphavsutforskerne i LEGO® City har oppdaget en mystisk kiste inne i et hvalskjelett. Men en diger hai hindrer dem i å få tak i den. Åpne ubåtens glasscockpit, klatre oppi og dykk ned i dypet. Den kraftige propellen driver deg framover gjennom vannet. Lys opp funnstedet med lyskasteren, og grip tak i kisten med ubåtens robotarmer. Kanskje kisten inneholder en verdifull skatt? Inneholder tre minifigurer med diverse tilbehør: en ubåtfører og to dykkere.Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
91% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- June 27th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Plenty of fun and floats with some modificationJehanTK | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: FriendMy girlfriend had been a Lego fan as a kid, but this set brought her back into buying as a 23 yr old medical student. I wasn't drawn to the set as immediately, but when we took the box home and started putting it together I got excited too. Lots of cool details and functionality are easily seen. The center of the sub and the floatation pieces are hollow, which allowed me to stuff the foam part of some Nerf darts inside. 9 darts later decent flotation was achieved! This made me really enjoy the set and will hold off on applying the decals until I find a way to seal them for use in water. Great set Lego, can't wait to grab the Exploration Vessel 60095 and create an aquarium scene!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 3 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Ubåt
- July 29th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Submersible!VariousBones | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI'm a little selective when it comes to purchasing sets for myself. Usually I pick them because I am a fan of the series or because I think they'll make a great display piece. The Deep Sea Submarine falls into the latter category. I saw it in the store and thought that it was a beautiful set that would look good on my shelf, and it truly does. The build went quickly, and all parts were bagged by step, instructions were clear and everything came together nicely. My one main complaint (as usual) is about the stickers, but I do have another, smaller one I'll share later. The first step is to assemble the sunken treasure chest/bone cage display. I wasn't too thrilled by this part. It's adequate, but it's just kind of generic, especially when compared to the sub itself. The addition of two divers and a shark was nice and offers quite a few options for play. The sub, though, is the shiny jewel of the set and the second and third steps detail its construction. Almost everything about the sub looks amazing. I'm not a connoisseur of submarines and have a rudimentary knowledge of what they are supposed to look like and this model nails it. I would have like to have seen a topside hatch to allow access to the cockpit rather than the dome being the opening but I didn't hold that against the set. Another thing I didn't hold against the set was the small flaw I mentioned earlier. Everything looks streamlined and orderly until you get to the rear fins. There are two open spots near the fins where two 1x1 flat yellow plates could have been added to smooth over the design. After rooting through some extra parts of my own, I added them to complete the illusion. Other than that, the parts come together easily and the model itself is quite solid. That it cannot float does not bother me because I never had any intentions of floating or submerging it. I love this set and so does my son, who tried to appropriate it for himself. It really is a unique piece and has opportunity for play or display. Enjoy, and happy building!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 1 timer 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Ubåt
- June 8th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Favourite summer 2015 setCastlekong | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfWhen the latest range of LEGO models was released this was the one that stood out for me. I immediately knew I had to buy it! A great range of parts, very well sculpted, and cool details all impressed me. The build is mostly easy and very satisfying. The instructions break down the various modules nicely. Younger builders may require a bit of help connecting the tubes at the end, but they are a great detail and well worth the effort. The scenery is well done too. The new colour of bright green sea grass looks really good, the treasure chest is packed full of gold and gems and best of all the rib cage of some huge sea beast looks awesome (and includes the "curved connector with a fin" in white for the first time, which can be used to build all kind of cool monsters and skeletons). What makes this set such a pleasure for me is the overall form of the submarine. The bubble dome, buoyancy pontoons, propulsion system, articulated arms and nicely shaped body, combined with the lots of details like lights and protective bars, make for a convincing and enjoyable model. A delightful model, I'm a proud owner and will be buying more for presents soon.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 30 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Ubåt
- July 4th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0fun designspacefan | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfLove this set. great submersible ship. Unique design is great. Made me buy the larger set this one was so good.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 1 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Ubåt