Med LEGO® City 60192 Arktisk forskerrobot kan du gjøre store oppdagelser på polarekspedisjonens utgravningssted! Forser vanskelig terreng, og senk kranarmen for å ta opp de isdekte prøvene. Vent litt! Det er noe inni den store klumpen der. Grip den. For et funn! La oss komme oss tilbake til baseleiren så fort som mulig! Dere har gjort enda en spennende oppdagelse i Arktis!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 90 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
100% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Save the arctic with a turntablejjdub | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI love the Arctic sets and so I had to get the Ice Crawler. I found the build and the final product much more interesting than I thought it would be and am very pleased I got it. I had braced myself for the cab to not swivel based upon other reviews, but was still a bit disappointed when I got it together, but for the cost of a few extra pieces, it is easily fixable and I love it now that the cab swivels. I just added a turntable on top of a raised base consisting of a 2x4 and two 1x2’s. Split the cab from the legs, add the base and turntable, and now you have a crawler that can turn to move what it has picked up without moving the legs.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 40 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Arktisk forskerrobot
- in 7 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0BlueRobot | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennWhat I like most about this set is that it is a more unique design than we usually get with the City series. While essentially it is a small crane/lifter, the "crawler" part is what makes it different. The legs are cool and have the ability to hold it up in a variety of positions. My one complaint would be price-point. This set really should be $19.99 (US) given the number of pieces and single minifigure. The inclusion of the "frozen" rodent doesn't really make up the difference.Byggetid: 1 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Arktisk forskerrobot
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0EarlFiendishCrab | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonMade with the substantial assistance of Mr 4 year old. Overall its a good build and looks great. The build is a little repetitive, but when you have 4 legs that is forgivable. Anything with digging or grabbing functions always gets 5 stars from Mr 4 year old (he is easy to please). A few minor criticisms; The legs have minimal rotation, a greater range would have added greatly to its play use. Also the Cab area on top of the legs does not rotate? This would have been an amazingly nice feature as he could pickup and rotate the boom arm / cab to load a vehicle of some sort. Well being lego some modifications are in order! Purchased for nearly 50% RRP, so in that sense it was an amazing good deal, but rated its value based on RRP vs Parts.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 1 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Arktisk forskerrobot
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice packageDJBlackbird | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SonGreat set for my 5yr old. He is very into this like I was back in the day. Helping him is great, he can built it almost on his own now. These sets will certainly help him become a masterbuilder. (When I was 6 it was not a title yet but I did build a lot) The City series are all great in fact. Will move on to other sets for sure.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 45 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Arktisk forskerrobot