Fly av sted på et spennende leteoppdrag i Elvendale! Trollet Dukelin har oppdaget at Emily Jones har på seg amuletten sin om bord på Airas luftskip. Han stuper ned mot henne med trollflygeren sin. Å nei, Dukelin fikk tak i amuletten og flyr sin vei! Bruk Airas vindkrefter for å gjøre luftskipet til et superraskt fartøy, og fang trollet før det får gitt amuletten til trollkongen!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
100% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- March 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Elegant Airshipplacebo | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: Friend or Family Member's ChildLego 41184 Aira’s Airship is an attractive model and an interesting build. It’s a more coherent model, based on strong 3-dimensional design elements, and a stronger building experience (utilizing a wide variety of small bricks) than most sets aimed at girls. It utilizes actual mechanical techniques (gears, slides and pulls) to smoothly operate the opening and closing of the wings, rather than simple clunky hinges that are over-used in all Lego sets. This airship is a set I purchased for my niece, and I’m pleased that it’s a quality building experience, and not simply a plastic toy. The color palette is feminine, yet restrained and sophisticated. Three shades of purple are grounded by tan and brown. The colors pop as gold is liberally used to accentuate the curving contours of the ship. (Many of these gold pieces are going to be sought after by fans of steampunk.) This set doesn’t utilize much for gimmicks for playability… it’s strength is in the imaginative design of the vehicle. And the airship itself doesn’t rely on any stickers, or an excess of mini-doll accessories. The small build for the goblin is essentially a mailbox with batwings. The goblin and the accompanying build are needless, and distract from an otherwise great set. The price point is a bit high at $40. If Lego eliminated the goblin and its associated build, it would put the set at almost exactly 300 pieces. A $30 airship with 300 pieces would make for an exceptional gift set. Like most Lego sets, there are extras of the smallest pieces. This set also came with an additional large dragon wing. It would have been great if, rather than a third dragon wing, Lego had included an extra balloon panel. This would allow for an entire hot-air balloon to be created in an alternate build. Those panels are difficult to incorporate into different builds, and I think most children will find 7/8 of a balloon to be frustrating. Overall, a great set.20 April 2017Jonathan, Consumer Service Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesIt is so wonderful to hear that this was an enjoyable build. It is reamarkable how the functionality and design can be enjoyed by all builders. The wonderful, and unique part of the newer Elves sets, is the inclusion of the very unique Goblin figure. Of course, this set wouldn't be complete without the goblin glider! This is the only way for Dukelin to attack the Airship, hopefully unsuccessful at hitting it with the evil seed shooters. Watch out though, because this is the only kit that has Dukelin!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 1 timer 15 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Intermediate LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Airas luftskip og jakten på amuletten
- March 12th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Elements for a Unique Line of LegoHayli | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfI love the Lego Elves Sets, as I find them a good blend of interesting elements, fun mini figures, and appealing to my favorite color schemes without being overly gendered toys. This particular set was no different. I'm extremely excited about the Elves sets, especially the goblins. This particular set is no exception. I love all the moving elements, like the fan at the back of the airship, and the boomerang and little bow that shoots. It shoots far, but I can't imagine it causing any injury unless directly shot into an eye at close range. The wings move as well in a very cool manner. There's a hidden compartment, little "blasters" that move, and the gold rails are interesting pieces that are mildly flexible. The special plates on the balloon are excellent and unique. Putting it all together with the Technic pieces may be challenging for younger children, but I like sets which take me some time. It's certainly fun and looks cool on my shelf. The little goblins are great. They're larger than the baby dragons (maybe 1.5x) from earlier sets which works well for playing. I like the goblin money elements and I can't wait to get their houses next. This little goblin glider looks awesome next to my other pieces. My only complaint: I have so many elves sets that I get bummed that every mini figure has the same (or almost the same) clothes and hair when they appear again in another set. You can't just add new hair because the elves have ears that are part of the hairpiece, and the decorative elements on their face aren't present in non-elf sets. Also, ear skin tone can make for interesting combinations. I've got so many Airas, as well as the others, that I've started using acrylic paint to make the pieces different!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Byggetid: 2 timerOpplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Airas luftskip og jakten på amuletten
- May 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love love LOVE.Sadie | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennMe and my daughter enjoy every Elves set that we purchase and there wasn't any surprise when we got the airship knowing we were going to love this one too. The build wasn't too difficult, yet still an enjoyment. The mini dolls have different outfits once again for this series making it a little more interesting and not to mention the set includes little Dukelin! I love the Goblins. Colours and detail to the ship make it look so beautiful and the fact that you can function the wings with a small mechanism is genious.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Airas luftskip og jakten på amuletten
1 av 1