Item 1 of 10
Item 1 of 10
Trening på Ahch-To Island™
Trening på Ahch-To Island™4.52785.
Average rating4.5out of 5 stars
Få et KOSTNADSFRITT sommerfeiringssett med minifigurer når du handler for mer enn 760 kr*Les mer
Små deler og kule.
Små deler og kule.
Tren sammen med Rey på fjellhytten på øya Ahch-To. Hjelp henne å perfeksjonere bruken av lyssabelen og skjære seg gjennom stein! Sitt rundt leirbålet for å lære mer om Jedi-måten å gjøre ting på, og slå ned sengen for en god natts søvn før en ny treningsdag gryr!Byggeinstruksjoner
- Fri standardfrakt på 5–7 virkedager for alle varebestillinger på mer enn 500 kr.
- Ekspresslevering er tilgjengelig på betalingssiden.
- Tilpassede delebestillinger sendes separat fra varer og har lengre behandlings- og leveringstid.
- Varer som ikke er åpnet, kan returneres for en fullstendig refusjon innen 180 dager etter mottak av bestillingen.
95% Vil du anbefale dette produktet
Generell vurderingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Merk at når du sender inn en stemme for hvorvidt en vurdering er nyttig, vil IP-adressen din samles inn av vår pålitelige tredjeparts tjenesteleverandør. Det eneste formålet med dette er å forhindre at det sendes inn flere stemmer for samme vurdering fra den samme IP-adressen. Les Personvernerklæringen vår for å se hvordan du kontrollerer bruken av personopplysningene dine.
- January 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Future Classic!OldRaysputin | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennI sure hope this is the first step in what will end up being a series of some awesome Ahch-To sets in the future. There is just so much you can do with this. First, Luke is simply great and a future classic mini. The metal hand is a fantastic touch. A few pro/cons if considering this set: Pro: -LUKE LUKE LUKE -The build is surprisingly fun for the size. Nice difference if you build a lot of ships. -My kids LOVE playing with this. The interior is a lot of fun. Con: -I guess my only con is that it needs to be spread out just a bit. Tough to use the interior without removing roof. Overall, a completely worthwhile build and purchase. Have fun!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 35 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Trening på Ahch-To Island™
- May 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Polyglot | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfIf you like location sets and great minifigures, you'll love this set! Fun and easy build, surprising amount of detailing both inside and out, minimal use of stickers and fairly film accurate. I really enjoyed this set! Pros: - Excellent location set - The Luke minifigure (love the metal hand) - You get a Porg! - Good play value ("turntable" training area outside, ability to blast a part of the wall away, lots of props to play with inside) Cons: - Would have been lovely to have a caretaker minifigure Recommended for all Lego Star Wars fans!Opplevelse under lekAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Byggetid: 45 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Trening på Ahch-To Island™
- December 19th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0'This is not going to go the way you think.'JediLegoLover | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennStar Wars fans have waited two years to hear Luke Skywalker's first words, whilst Lego fans have waited even longer for an old man Luke minifigure. Please note this review contains minor spoilers for The Last Jedi. It's a quick easy build of the main location from The Last Jedi but the set's details and film-references make up for it's small size. The hut looks rustically cobbled together and there's even a porg perch on the roof. The four stickers help to add exterior detail and texture to the walls. However the fabric used to represent Luke's door is inaccurate - it was actually metal and required Wookiee strength to bring down! Inside Luke's spartan existence is captured really well with a fold-away bed, cooking utensils and some food. The silver fish is a nod to the huge fish Luke catches on Ahch-To. Outside is a camp fire used by Rey during the film and a huge boulder for Rey to train against. The turntable for a minifigure to strike the boulder is a fun play-feature that replays the scene from the film quite well. The only other feature is to bring down one of the hut's walls as Rey manages with her blaster, but technically that was her own and not Luke's. The minifigures are the main attraction of this set as they're all exclusive. Old man Luke looks incredible with detailed printing on his Jedi robes, a fabric cape and his staff. He comes with a dual-sided face: one solemn, the other angry (yes, even Jedi Masters get angry). Luke also has a unique hair-piece that adds extra movie accuracy. Rey is in her costume last seen at the end of The Force Awakens. She again has detailed printing and comes with her lightsaber and staff, although it's a shame she doesn't have her blaster. Finally the porg adds cuteness and has a different colour scheme to the ones included in 75192 Millennium Falcon. This is a brilliant little set of the main location from The Last Jedi but at this price point the inclusion of more porgs or a Caretaker minifigure would have been welcome.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0VanskelighetsgradAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 25 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Expert LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?55Trening på Ahch-To Island™
- November 28th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Better than the movieTozz | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale dette til en vennKjøpt for: SelfThis set was not a must for me. I got it on discount at Costco and bought it for the minifigs. I do not consider the porg as a minifigure, but it's well made. Their is a lot of cool pieces in this set, lots of plates and grey bricks, wich are always good for my Lego City. The playability is correct but it's always difficult to make a small set that represents lots of scenes. It mixes the encounter of Luke and Rey to her training and goes to their "duel" with the removable roof. So Lego has to make some compromises to make this set as playable as possible to the lowest cost. A good exemple is the inaccuracy of the rock that Rey cuts in half: it's round! In brief, this is the only negative point for me. Anyway, I had a better time building this set than watching the movie. It was my first set from Episode VIII and probably the last, not your fault Lego! that's a soft 4*, would have been a solid 4.5 with an Ahch-To Nun minifigure :) Oh, Lego, I almost forgot! Watch out, somebody has drop some black plastic in the green bin (see photo)!28 November 2018Emily, Customer ServiceUh-oh! Looks like that brick has a bit of the dark side in it. If you'd like a replacement, it's easy to request one. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option.Opplevelse under lekAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Verdi for pengeneAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Byggetid: 20 min.Opplevelse under bygging: Advanced LEGO builderVar dette nyttig?45Trening på Ahch-To Island™