The digital EV3 Ultrasonic Sensor generates sound waves and reads their echoes to detect and measure distance from objects. It can also send single sound waves to work as sonar or listen for a sound wave that triggers the start of a program. Students could design a traffic-monitoring system and measure distances between vehicles, for instance. There is an opportunity to discover how the technology is used in everyday items like automatic doors, cars and manufacturing systems.
- Measures distances between one and 250 cm (one to 100 in.)
- Accurate to +/- 1 cm (+/- .394 in.)
- Front illumination is constant while emitting and blinks while listening
- Returns true if other ultrasonic sound is recognized
- Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
- Standarta piegāde 4–6 darba dienu laikā bez maksas visiem preču pasūtījumiem, kuru summa pārsniedz 55 €!
- Norēķinoties var izvēlēties eksprespiegādi.
- Atsevišķu detaļu pasūtījumi tiek nosūtīti atsevišķi no pārējām precēm, un to apstrādei un nosūtīšanai ir nepieciešams vairāk laika.
- Neatvērtas preces mums var atgriezt 90 dienu laikā pēc pasūtījuma saņemšanas, lai saņemtu pilnu atmaksu.
Kopējais iespēju vērtējums
- September 10th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not as accurate as the product specificationFanOfTechnic | 35-44Es ieteiktu šo produktu draugam!Produktu iegādājos:: SelfI just got this and I found that it doesn't live up to the specification. It seems like it can only work with 1 inch distance to 100 inch distances. It doesn't work with 1 cm distance as mentioned in the spec "Measures distances between one and 250 cm (one to 100 in.) ". Also, less than 1 cm actually reads back as 255 cm.Būvēšanas pieredze: Intermediate LEGO builderVai šī atsauksme bija noderīga?45EV3 ultraskaņas sensors
- April 10th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really usefull stuff!LowiekVDS | 14-18Es ieteiktu šo produktu draugam!Produktu iegādājos:: SelfIf you bought the EV3 home set, then buy this sensor with it. It's so usefull for a lot of things. I know the IR-Sensor can do this too but it can't do it well enough because it's not made for doing this! Really get this thing because you are going to love it!!!!Rotaļāšanās iespējasAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sarežģītības līmenisAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Cenas un kvalitātes attiecībaAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Būvēšanas ilgums: 1 minūtesBūvēšanas pieredze: Intermediate LEGO builderVai šī atsauksme bija noderīga?55EV3 ultraskaņas sensors
- December 17th, 2016Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0ITS NOT ACCURATEProduktu iegādājos:: SelfI'm doing some fll stuff and I need an ultrasonic sensor but when my parents purchased it I tried programing it and used online tutorials and stuff but IT DOESN'T WORK!! They even shipped me a brick from a totally different series! WHAT?! When I put my hand near it the thing reads 255 cm!! I try having it stop when it reaches a place but as long as its a tiny bit off it doesn't work. Both "eyes" have to detect the thing so you have to be crystal clear. Also, the gyro sensor turns 90 degrees when you set it to 80.2016. gada 21. decembrisHaley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesUh oh! We're really sorry to hear your sensor isn't "sensing" properly! We have a super team of LEGO Tech experts who can help you figure out why your Ultrasonic Sensor is "near-sighted." They can also help with your Gyro Sensor as well! Visit service.LEGO.com for ways to contact us.Rotaļāšanās iespējasAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Sarežģītības līmenisAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cenas un kvalitātes attiecībaAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Vai šī atsauksme bija noderīga?15EV3 ultraskaņas sensors
- April 4th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0ItsMe | 19-24Cool! it is cool yeah cool its very cheap to buy!!Vai šī atsauksme bija noderīga?45EV3 ultraskaņas sensors