Šis autentiškas automobilis furgonas yra 1962-ųjų klasikinio „Volkswagen“ kemperio kopija. Jis turi visus legendinius atributus! Tarp nuostabių detalių iš išorės priekyje yra V formos trijų spalvų atskyrimas, suapvalintas stogas ir langų rėmai, atidaromas safario tipo priekinis stiklas, atidaromos durys, legendinis iššokantis stogas su tekstilės užuolaidomis, stogo bagažinė, galinės oro įleidimo angos ir dar daugiau! Detalės viduje yra tokios pat įspūdingos: nuo autentiško VW oru aušinamo plokščio keturių cilindrų opozicinio variklio, priekinės salono sėdynės, pavarų svirties, kampinio prietaisų skydelio ir legendinio sferinio spidometro iki unikalių LEGO priedų, kaip antai sulankstomos galinės sėdynės, sulankstomo stalo, spintos su veidrodžiu ir net paveikslo! Nuo 16 metų amžiaus. 1 322 detalės.
- Papildomi išorės elementai: 11 langų, autentiškos languoto audinio užuolaidos ir šoninis veidrodėlis.
- Galinės durys atsidaro ir atidengia detalų variklį.
- Viduje taip pat yra galinė sėdynė, kuri virsta lova, marškinėliai su užrašu „Konstruok LEGO modelius, o ne kariauk“ ir galinė lentyna su augalu.
- Matmenys: 30 cm (11,8 col.) ilgio ir 16 cm (6,3 col.) aukščio.
- Nemokamas įprastas pristatymas per 4–6 darbo dienas užsakant prekių už daugiau nei 55 €!
- Skubų pristatymą galima pasirinkti apmokėjimo metu.
- Užsakytos pritaikytos detalės siunčiamos ne kartu su prekėmis, todėl užsakymui apdoroti ir išsiųsti reikia daugiau laiko.
- Neatidarytas prekes galima grąžinti ir atgauti visus pinigus per 90 dienų nuo užsakymo gavimo.
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Van LifeValerian70 | 45-54Rekomenduočiau draugui!Įsigyta už: SelfThis very nearly went back in the box when I opened it and found out it wasn't in numbered bags. But, I had been really looking forward to this build so I knuckled down and spent 90 minutes sorting all the pieces out. May seem like a long time but it is SO worth it when it comes to the build as everything is at your fingertips. The build itself is moderately challenging and you do need to concentrate. Perfect for a wet afternoon and I did thoroughly enjoy the build. The little details inside the van are great and not expected as I purchased this by the external look of the camper van and didn't realise it was so highly detailed. Despite being part of the Creator Expert series there is a lot of play value with the kit. It doesn't come with any mini figures but standard ones definitely fit inside - Harry and Ron went on a little holiday in mine ;) Really good value for money build. Number Of Pieces: 1,344 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 6 HoursŽaidimo patirtisAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sudėtingumo lygisAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Geras kainos ir kokybės santykisAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Konstravimo laikas: 6 Val.Konstravimo patirtis: Intermediate LEGO builderAr padėjo?55„Volkswagen T1“ kemperis
- January 21st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Camper VanMrPaulo23 | 19-24Rekomenduočiau draugui!Įsigyta už: SelfI got this set 10220 late last year as a gift for myself, at the time it was backordered but the long wait was well worth it! Built it on a Saturday afternoon just as most of big builds would undertake, very fantastic set it screams 60's down to the interior everything you would expect from a VW camper van of the time period are immaculately transformed to Lego bricks, oh the rear engine too! The piece of orange fabric made to simulate the van's "sleeper" top also adds to the coolness factor, either you play it or display it this set just looks awesome, I bought because I like German vehicles like this one and the other German inspired set being my two Unimogs, thats another story. I couldn't complain that much for this set, the overall design very accurate, there's just two little and very forgivable things about this set that I will address on this review: - it's not 4WD, not really the 4WD you will expect from a Technic set as this is not, the pair of wheels are bolted by a Technic 2M connector and that limits the set's playability. I modified mine so the wheels can move independently. - The underbody is somewhat empty, this has been an issue I kind of noticed with the brick sets I have bought from Lego, very minor and be easily fixed by filling it with bricks and plates to reinforce the set's underbody structure So will I recommend it still? YES definitely! Lego did a great job in recreating the T1 Camper Van.Žaidimo patirtisAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Geras kainos ir kokybės santykisAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Konstravimo laikas: 7 Val.Konstravimo patirtis: Expert LEGO builderAr padėjo?55„Volkswagen T1“ kemperis
- November 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best vehicle sets I've builtkuxumuxu | 35-44Rekomenduočiau draugui!Įsigyta už: SelfHi All, I've decided to write this review as I've read negative feedbacks on the set and wanted to share my opinion. First of all, don't be set away fly those reviews. I gave this set 5 stars as it was one of the vehicles I had most fun building and the level of detail is simply amazing. And no, the roof doesn't fall when you take it on and off several times again. It's all a matter of building it properly and making sure you have all the bricks tighten as they should be. I've built several sets up to date as the likes of the Ford Mustang, JB Aston Martin, etc. And I must say that the final result of this van is brilliant. I even decided to display it on my home office bookshelf as it's gorgeous. You can see that the level of detail was paramount for the designers of this set. It has a beautiful interior and you can see the care on the detail of the vans roof and overall body. Yes, the bags do not come with numbers but they come with the pieces kind of organized, so as long as you don't put everything into a bawl altogether you will be fine. I've separated some pieces accordingly by color, shape and all went smooth. It was a nice extra challenge. Thank you Lego for this beautiful set. Keep the great work going!Žaidimo patirtisAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sudėtingumo lygisAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Geras kainos ir kokybės santykisAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Konstravimo laikas: 9 Val.Konstravimo patirtis: Advanced LEGO builderAr padėjo?55„Volkswagen T1“ kemperis
- July 20th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well built like the original VW Camper VanLegoMySimpsons | 25-34Rekomenduočiau draugui!Įsigyta už: SelfI was so excited to start building this model. I opened the box and dumped all the plastic bags out on the floor to find no numbers on the bags. *GASP!* This was one of the more challenging set to build do to this factor. Hey, it is after all, EXPERT level Lego. I compose myself and began first by invading my kitchen for all the plastic Tupperware I can find and lightly sorted the bags in to the containers. I know there are people that sort by color, or size, or shape, or by similarity but let me give you a hint. These pieces are somewhat pre-sorted in it's own bags and just keeping them separately is all you need to do. After about 6hrs or so (couple of hours a day), it was finally complete. I enjoyed putting this together and the finish result was amazing. Only pet peeve I have with sets like this are the stickers. If you are reading this before making the set, please take time applying the stickers to the windows! Other than that, everything was straight forward and details were great. It looks great on my display case and can't wait for Lego to come out with more amazing vehicles. Thank you!Žaidimo patirtisAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sudėtingumo lygisAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Geras kainos ir kokybės santykisAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Konstravimo laikas: 6 Val.Konstravimo patirtis: Expert LEGO builderAr padėjo?55„Volkswagen T1“ kemperis