- Nemokamas įprastas pristatymas per 4–6 darbo dienas užsakant prekių už daugiau nei 55 €!
- Skubų pristatymą galima pasirinkti apmokėjimo metu.
- Užsakytos pritaikytos detalės siunčiamos ne kartu su prekėmis, todėl užsakymui apdoroti ir išsiųsti reikia daugiau laiko.
- Neatidarytas prekes galima grąžinti ir atgauti visus pinigus per 90 dienų nuo užsakymo gavimo.
53% Rekomenduotų šį produktą
Bendras įvertinimasAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Žaidimo patirtisAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
Sudėtingumo lygisAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Geras kainos ir kokybės santykisAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
Atkreipkite dėmesį, kad kartu su peržiūra pateikus naudingumo įvertinimą, jūsų IP adresas išsaugomas ir laikomas mūsų trečiosios šalies paslaugų tiekėjo. Tai atliekama todėl, kad iš vieno IP adreso nebūtų pateikiama keletas įrašų. Norėdami sužinoti, kaip valdyti savo asmeninius duomenis, žr. mūsų privatumo politiką<./a>.
- July 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Base plates rule!AuntieGrandPie | 25-34Rekomenduočiau draugui!Įsigyta už: DaughterThese work nearly perfect for the custom Lego tables my husband built for our kids. I just wish that maybe the edges locked together or fit kinda like a jigsaw puzzle, because sometimes its hard to snap bricks to two base plates butted up next to each other. They also work awesome for travel Legos boxes my husband made for our kids to take when we go on vacation. Wish there were more colorsŽaidimo patirtisAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Sudėtingumo lygisAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Geras kainos ir kokybės santykisAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Konstravimo patirtis: Intermediate LEGO builderAr padėjo?55Žalia pagrindo plokštė
- March 8th, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0WRONG COLOREmily18 | 25-34Įsigyta už: SelfI ordered 6 green baseplates to complete an addition to my Lego table. I was so disappointed when I opened one of them up and noticed the drastic color difference between the green that Lego baseplates have always been and this new lighter green. It does not go with the older road baseplates that I have. I wish Lego would have let me know that they were changing the color. I will be returning these baseplates with the hope that Lego can provide me with ones that are the TRUE classic green color.12 March 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesYou are correct in noticing the color difference between the old and new Green Baseplate. I will make sure to discuss the impact of this change with the designers.Konstravimo patirtis: Advanced LEGO builderAr padėjo?15Žalia pagrindo plokštė
- January 31st, 2015Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Wrong ColorPeterB42 | 65 or olderĮsigyta už: SelfI purchased 4 of these bases from Lego online assuming that they were the same medium green color that all of my other base plates are. When I opened the package I was disappointed to find that they were a pale, sickly looking, light, bright green. I contacted Lego customer support and arranged to return them as they didn't match anything that I have. If Lego is going to make a drastic color change to a product, they should somehow note it in the product description. This item was a big disappointment.
LEGO® internetinės parduotuvės atsakymas5 May 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am grateful to see that you have already contacted a Consumer Services Advisor and that your issue has been resolved.Konstravimo patirtis: Intermediate LEGO builderAr padėjo?15Žalia pagrindo plokštė
- April 7th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0FlimsyLillyhkm | 45-54Rekomenduočiau draugui!Įsigyta už: SonI love LEGO, always have, always will. But these base plates are so disappointing. Maybe I'm remembering the original plates incorrectly (in the 70s, I could swear they were thick and strong), but these plates are not as sturdy as the ones I grew up with. Despite the high price, I bought a bunch for my son so we could build a city. Right away, I knew we were in for a tough time because the plates were warped and would not lie flat. Trying to build a large MOC hospital on these plates with an impatient toddler was nerve-wracking, to say the least. Often, when we were building a wall, pressing the pieces together, another section would collapse because the warped plate would buckle and push pieces off, which led to crying and screaming (mostly my toddler, but I joined in a few times...) and misery. I'm seeking another solution to keep peace in my home. We'll always buy LEGO since we're both obsessed, but I wish your company would put a little more effort into making sturdier plates - even as an alternative at a higher price. We would gladly pay more for sturdier base plates.
LEGO® internetinės parduotuvės atsakymas18 April 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesMaking base plates thicker is great feedback to bring forth to the design team. The base plates should not be warped or bent. Be sure you're storing them in a temperate environment and they lay flat when not in use. If you're looking for thicker plates you can find some larger plate elements on our Bricks & Pieces "Buy Bricks" selection. These large base plates are significantly thinner. We make 16x16 in a nice variety of colors. Four of those would cover the same area as one of these base plates. Visit LEGO.com/Service for more information.Žaidimo patirtisAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Sudėtingumo lygisAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Geras kainos ir kokybės santykisAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Konstravimo patirtis: Intermediate LEGO builderAr padėjo?25Žalia pagrindo plokštė