The digital EV3 Ultrasonic Sensor generates sound waves and reads their echoes to detect and measure distance from objects. It can also send single sound waves to work as sonar or listen for a sound wave that triggers the start of a program. Students could design a traffic-monitoring system and measure distances between vehicles, for instance. There is an opportunity to discover how the technology is used in everyday items like automatic doors, cars and manufacturing systems.
- Measures distances between one and 250 cm (one to 100 in.)
- Accurate to +/- 1 cm (+/- .394 in.)
- Front illumination is constant while emitting and blinks while listening
- Returns true if other ultrasonic sound is recognized
- Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
- Nemokamas įprastas pristatymas per 3–5 darbo dienas užsakant prekių už daugiau nei 55 €!
- Skubų pristatymą galima pasirinkti apmokėjimo metu.
- Užsakytos pritaikytos detalės siunčiamos ne kartu su prekėmis, todėl užsakymui apdoroti ir išsiųsti reikia daugiau laiko.
- Neatidarytas prekes galima grąžinti ir atgauti visus pinigus per 90 dienų nuo užsakymo gavimo.
- September 10th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not as accurate as the product specificationFanOfTechnic | 35-44Rekomenduočiau draugui!Įsigyta už: SelfI just got this and I found that it doesn't live up to the specification. It seems like it can only work with 1 inch distance to 100 inch distances. It doesn't work with 1 cm distance as mentioned in the spec "Measures distances between one and 250 cm (one to 100 in.) ". Also, less than 1 cm actually reads back as 255 cm.Konstravimo patirtis: Intermediate LEGO builderAr padėjo?45EV3 viršgarsinis jutiklis
- April 10th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really usefull stuff!LowiekVDS | 14-18Rekomenduočiau draugui!Įsigyta už: SelfIf you bought the EV3 home set, then buy this sensor with it. It's so usefull for a lot of things. I know the IR-Sensor can do this too but it can't do it well enough because it's not made for doing this! Really get this thing because you are going to love it!!!!Žaidimo patirtisAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sudėtingumo lygisAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Geras kainos ir kokybės santykisAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Konstravimo laikas: 1 minučiųKonstravimo patirtis: Intermediate LEGO builderAr padėjo?55EV3 viršgarsinis jutiklis
- December 17th, 2016Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0ITS NOT ACCURATEĮsigyta už: SelfI'm doing some fll stuff and I need an ultrasonic sensor but when my parents purchased it I tried programing it and used online tutorials and stuff but IT DOESN'T WORK!! They even shipped me a brick from a totally different series! WHAT?! When I put my hand near it the thing reads 255 cm!! I try having it stop when it reaches a place but as long as its a tiny bit off it doesn't work. Both "eyes" have to detect the thing so you have to be crystal clear. Also, the gyro sensor turns 90 degrees when you set it to 80.21 December 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesUh oh! We're really sorry to hear your sensor isn't "sensing" properly! We have a super team of LEGO Tech experts who can help you figure out why your Ultrasonic Sensor is "near-sighted." They can also help with your Gyro Sensor as well! Visit service.LEGO.com for ways to contact us.Žaidimo patirtisAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Sudėtingumo lygisAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Geras kainos ir kokybės santykisAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ar padėjo?15EV3 viršgarsinis jutiklis
- April 4th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0ItsMe | 19-24Cool! it is cool yeah cool its very cheap to buy!!Ar padėjo?45EV3 viršgarsinis jutiklis