- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorian and other classic Star Wars scenes are the latest to be immortalized in LEGO® Brick form -
The LEGO Group today announced eight new building sets inspired by the Star Wars™ galaxy, which will become available on Triple Force Friday, October 4. The toys range from $19.99 to $159.99 and are based on the upcoming film Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, the highly anticipated Disney+ live action series The Mandalorian, and classic characters and scenes from the first eight chapters of the Skywalker saga. These sets add to the LEGO Group’s continued celebration of the 20th anniversary of the much-loved LEGO® Star Wars range that continues to unite fans of all ages all around the globe.
“This year marks the 20th anniversary of our first partnership with Lucasfilm to bring the Star Wars galaxy to life, and together we have engaged millions of fans of all ages in exciting building opportunities,” said Michael McNally, senior director, brand relations, LEGO Systems, Inc. “As the final chapter of the Skywalker saga nears premiere, we are excited about what it inspires for new building adventures, and to help shepherd more new and familiar stories from a galaxy far, far away to brick form with the launch of our building sets based on The Mandalorian and other classic Star Wars scenes.”
Beginning October 4, the following will be available globally in toy, discount merchandise and specialty stores, as well as at http://www.LEGO.com and in LEGO Stores.
Inspired by the feature film Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, in theaters December 20:
- Resistance A-Wing Starfighter™ - join up with heroes Snap Wexley and Lieutenant Connix in this action-packed building set featuring a key member of the Resistance’s fleet. ($29.99 US) ($ CAD)
- Pasaana Speeder Chase - escape the First Order with Rey and BB-8 on their transport speeder, which looks like it’s really hovering! ($39.99 US) ($ CAD)
- Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™ - load up for a bombing run with Zorii Bliss in this Resistance ship and then rescue Poe Dameron, D-O and the Astromech Droid. ($69.99 US) ($ CAD)
- Kylo Ren’s Shuttle™ - travel the galaxy with Kylo Ren’s personal shuttle. It has everything the Supreme Leader could ever want, including folding wings and spring-loaded shooters for scaring off those pesky Resistance fighters! ($119.99 US) ($ CAD)
- Millennium Falcon™ - join Finn, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, Boolio, C-3PO, R2-D2 and D-O, as they travel the galaxy aboard the legendary Millennium Falcon. ($159.99 US) ($ CAD)
Based on the new Disney+ series The Mandalorian streaming November 12:
- AT-ST™ Raider - stride into action with this iconic Star Wars vehicle that has everything you’d expect, including posable legs and a turning turret with an opening cockpit and firing shooters. ($49.99 US) ($ CAD)
Inspired by classic Star Wars scenes and characters:
- Death Star Cannon - join Obi-Wan Kenobi on a perilous mission aboard the mighty Death Star. Sneak him past the Death Star Gunner and help him disable the tractor beam before he’s spotted. ($19.99 US) ($ CAD)
- Yoda™ - play out exciting Star Wars battles with buildable Jedi Master Yoda! He might be made of LEGO bricks, but with his powerful Lightsaber this large LEGO Yoda figure is a force to be reckoned with. ($99.99 US) ($ CAD)