Supplier Quality Controller(6 Months Contract)
Core Responsibilities• Conduct shipment inspection to make sure the inspected goods exceed company’s quality requirements
• Proactively carry out line patrol at supplier sites and continuous improve vendor’ process control by consistently looks for opportunities & take ad hoc actions to turnaround
• Deliver sharp tools according to yearly audit plan in all suppliers and be self-motivated to complete the tasks at right quality level
• Solve problem on some specific/ assigned cases. For example, the rejections from internal & suppliers, customer claim.
• Work with suppliers to find out root causes, to build new production process, equipment, jig development, through attentive to others, offering help and support.
• Manage containment action process at supplier according to agreed LEGO requirements
Play your part in our team succeedingQAA T2 is one of functional team under QA Asia, Corporate Quality. Its major task secure LEGO Core line external manufactory parts to fulfill LEGO unique quality value. The main working platform is external suppliers’ platform. To ensure the energy and cooperate success together through simplicity, coherence and collaboration; To keep decreasing customer claim via more effective and efficient quality function in Development quality, Supplier quality management, and outgoing quality control. To escalate, prevent and detect quality risk before elements moving to our customers and consumers. To solve multiple quality issues by professional and systematic problem-solving approach. End orientation point to our stake holders and VIP customers service. To satisfy our customer always link to our performance management by the way of continuous.
Our team slogan is “Make-Buy same quality”
Do you have what it takes?• At least, Engineering Specialty in college degree
• General PC knowledge. master skills in Office soft tools, like Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and so on.
• At least 3 years’ experience on quality control or quality assurance area.
• Solid & record tracking knowledge of international quality standard for toys and premium products such as ASTM, EN71, IEC62115 & RoHS, etc.
• Understand the different production processes and the material (Wood, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Plastic, Chinaware, etc.). Pointing out different products quality control characteristics, and evaluating production performance.
• Good interpersonal communication skill and team work spirit
• Proactive approach to release working pressure
• Previous experience on quality problem solving tools, like 8D, PPS
• Reading/writing/speaking is intermediate for English, Cantonses, and Mandarin.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Reasonal market level