Strategic Senior Business Developer in LEGO Education
Would you like a challenging and highly visible position where you gain unique experience and insights into top management in LEGO Education?Would you like to work across a full value chain and work closely together with the President of LEGO Education?
Join us for an exciting career as Strategic Senior Business Developer referring to the Senior Director of Planning, Operations and Finance.
Make our vision come throughYour primary responsibility will be to contribute to the execution of the strategic direction by being involved in a broad variety of strategically important tasks and ad hoc analytic assignments, working closely with the President of LEGO Education and the global leadership team. Additionally, you will as the owner of the product development process and the annual execution planning process, be responsible for design and execution of core business processes spanning across the entire value chain. In this role you will also be responsible for ensuring that the overall core process landscape is aligned and reflects a holistic approach to process planning and execution.
More specifically your job is to:
• Spar with the President of LEGO Education and the global leadership team
• Participate in the global leadership team meetings to support the team
• Drive ad hoc strategically tasks and stakeholder management
• Own and drive the product development and the annual execution planning process
This position is a great career catalyst with unique learning opportunities for rapid professional and personal development. Sitting in close proximity to top management will allow you to build a good understanding of the company’s strategic priorities and decision-making processes.
Play is our favourite way of learningLEGO Education is a separate organisation to the LEGO Group. Every day, we do our utmost to make learning fun and impactful through the use of the LEGO building system. We are in the business of making a difference to children at all school levels, and as you join us on this adventure, you will be sure to understand the full value of play. At the same time, we will be sure to support you in making an impact and establishing trustworthy collaborations across the organisation.
Communicative and data-drivenNurturing fruitful collaborations across our value chain will be your way to success. That is why you need great communication skills and some humility, as you work across different cultures, functions and levels of seniority. Your qualifications:
• You hold a master’s degree within economics, business administration, business development or similar
• You have 5+ years of experience as an business analyst, management consultant or something in-between
• You have excellent analytical skills and are comfortable summarising complex data in a “to the point” way
• You have been the owner of core business processes in previous roles, which has given you an in-depth understanding of how to design and execute business processes across the entire value chain, preferable you have experience with product development processes
• You communicate effortlessly in English, both oral and in writing
Bringing it to life“In this position your learning curve will accelerate, while you work closely with the President and the leadership team for LEGO Education. You will take part in forming the future of the business and be core responsible for some of our most important business processes.”
Join the global LEGO® family
At LEGO Education, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to reading your application – please remember to attach a motivated cover letter and a current CV in English, when you apply.
This position was posted 6th of May 2019 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down, once we have found the right candidate.