Sr. Demand Planning Manager
Supply and Demand
Are you interested in leading LEGO Education operations in North America and play a critical part in chrildren succeeding through playful learning!Then take this opportunity to be part of our engaged and diverse Operations team of 9 specialists – with different skillsets, but the same ambition to make a business impact and secure to deliver our ambitions.
Core ResponsibilitiesIn close collaboration with a variety of stakeholders you lead the operational management of LEGO Education North America. The role will drive the demand planning process, S&OP process and flow of goods to secure a healthy delivery service. Through data and analysis, which is the engine behind your motivation, you secure strong demand storylines and forecast accuracy.
• Lead the demand planning process and deliver as accurate predictions as possible through data analytics in combination with coherent demand storylines to secure we steer and manage our business proactively towards success.
• Based on the demand predictions proactively secure the right demand management decisions are taken to balance supply/demand and up/downsides.
• Deliver strong mix forecasts based on analytics and insights from sales.
• Responsible for flow of goods and product availability towards North America market, hereunder track delivery service performance and address improvement initiatives.
• Manage relevant distribution partners to secure aligned expectations around inbound/outbound and peak periods.
• In dialogues with key stakeholders secure continuous improvement of supply responsiveness from production in Europe to Distribution Center in North America.
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will be part of a team of operational specialists that catalyse LEGO Education operations to fulfil the ambition of enabling every child to succeed through playful learning. Through strong operational processes, data driven insights and efficient collaboration with a various group of stakeholders LEGO Education Operations enables the business to succeed!
We manage the operational agenda of LEGO Education through Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Planning, statistical forecasting, business intelligence and supply and inventory planning.
Do you have what it takes?• At least 5 years of experience within FMCG operations – specifically in areas of Forecasting, demand planning, demand management, S&OP or Supply & Logistic Management.
• You have a degree in Logistics & Supply Chain management or similar.
• The role will be placed in the LEGO office in Boston.
• App. 15 days of travelling between Europe and US can be expected on yearly basis.
• You have a strong orientation towards data and you are motivated by creating insightsfull analytics combined with storylines. At the same time you manage to think and act with a holistic and long-term mindset.
• You have the ability to work with others and manage stakeholders across several times zones and multiple organizational layers.
• As your direct manager is located in Europe it is critical that you think and act proactively and independently as the operational lead for LEGO Education North America.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Build your career brick by brick a LEGO Education.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.