Senior Scrum Master in Big Data Engineering
Are you a passionate Scrum Master, who loves Big Data and Engineering, and do you want to build on our agile setup and influence the future direction that enables our team to succeed?Bring your experience and ideas to the table and become an imperative part of our team!
Core ResponsibilitiesWe are a highly dedicated and passionate Big Data team who needs a experienced and enthusiastic Scrum Master to take us to the next level on our agile journey.
You will be given a lot of influence on how to structure our future scrum process and setup. We need the Scrum Master to come in and ensure the teams are motivated, having fun, and delivering to their full potential and in accordance with team commitments.
As we work with data and analytics on a daily basis, we expect the Scrum Master to have an analytical mindset working with historic velocity and team performance data to optimize the teams on an ongoing basis. We have internal and external Product Owners whom the Scrum Master will be working very closely with.
More specifically, your core responsibilities include:
• accessing how the Scrum methodology works best possible for our team and implement accordingly.
• guiding and coaching on how to get the most out of being self-organized.
• creating a trusting and safe environment where challenges can be raised without fear of blame.
• removing impediments from the team.
• facilitating the scrum process and deliver on sprint commitments.
• assisting with internal and external communication and reporting to ensure transparency.
Your most important job is ultimately to help the team reach their full potential, and your new colleagues are very much looking forward to welcoming you to the team!
Play your part in our team succeedingThe team currently consists of approximately 45 colleagues, including internal and external full-time employees. We are divided into 4-5 different teams, but we also work very closely with other Scrum teams.
Do you have what it takes?To succeed in this role, you are passionate about being a Scrum Master and have a minimum of 2-3 years of practical experience as a Scrum Master for software development teams. It is an advantage if you have also worked with globally distributed teams.
You probably have an educational background within IT and you:
• have excellent skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency.
• have experience with widely successful Agile techniques, such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated testing, Agile games, SAFe etc.
• have an open, trustworthy and honest approach.
• bring forth your ideas, input and curiosity in a down-to-earth manner so you integrate well with the team.
• an analytical approach to investigating how to take our team performance to the next level.
• collaborate and communicate well with various people across levels and cultures.
• speak and write English effortlessly.
• laugh at our jokes!
Travel of approximately 10 days a year should be expected.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“You will join a global and culturally diverse team where you will help develop and guide the team that has been on the agile journey for many years, but we need you to ensure our continued success and take our scrum level to new hights”, says Director of Big Data Engineering, Jesper Munch Søgaard.