Regional Marketing Performance & Effectiveness Manager
Are you passionate about turning data into meaningful and actionable insights that will have a great impact on the LEGO business? If so, apply today!Bring your expertise in marketing insights and performance analytics to the team and drive growth for the LEGO Brand and our franchises across Asia Pacific.
Core Responsibilities• Responsible for Execution Year’s constant MoM marketing performance evaluation of drivers & drainers in spend, activities and touchpoints.
• Provide input from current year performance into Planning Year.
• Driver of Consumer BEAT in APAC and turning data into recommendations.
• Responsible for AAR framework, KPI setting recommendation & review and interpreting data from multiple touchpoints into insights – Media Agency, Competitive Insights, NPD, AARs etc.
• Provide insights for APAC Integrated Commercial Plan development with Regional Marketing team, Customer Development & BUs’ marketing teams.
• Provide insights to ensure integrated reporting of APAC Marketing’s business performance review.
• Represent APAC in global marketing performance forums.
Play your part in our team succeedingAPAC Regional Marketing is responsible for growing the LEGO Brand and franchises across Asia Pacific with specific focus on –
1) Constant recruitment of new kids to play, engage and love LEGO products and the values of the LEGO Brand – creativity, imagination, learning, fun, caring and quality;
2) Growing Active Share of kids owning and playing with LEGO products;
3) Partnering our 6 business units(BUs) of Japan, Korea, Australia/New Zealand, Singapore/Malaysia, Hong Kong/Taiwan and Emerging Asia to understand markets’ consumer and shopper insights to develop regional toolboxes, assets and activation programs to activate, engage kids and grow market share with the LEGO Brand and franchise priorities.
APAC Regional Marketing is also responsible for regional category management to ensure our boys, girls, pre-school and adult categories are growing strongly and sustainably based on global portfolio priorities.
APAC Regional Marketing consists of Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing, Media Management, Marketing Planning and Marketing Performance teams.
Do you have what it takes?• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Marketing.
• Expert in SAP, beautiful Powerpoint & technical Excel.
• Minimum 5 years experience in marketing performance, research and analytics.
• Possess global stakeholder management experience.
• Strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple workstreams in parallel, plan for projects and priorities.
• Strong openness and proactive attitude to engage, spar and influence on key responsibilities.
• Independent, energetic and willing to thrive in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
• Adaptable to changes and be at the forefront to lead change in both actions and behavior.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Understand what it means to achieve success with others and through others.
• Expect 45 days of travel (80% APAC, 20% Europe).
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"The LEGO Group is a company that makes you feel at home. You get to know others from all over the world, sharing ideas, working together and supporting each other to solve problems. You will get personal development through business booming and fast expansion."