Personal Assistant & General Admin Specialist
Japan, Minato-ku, J-Tokyo
Are you looking for more than just an office administration role? Are you keen to take up additional business support role?Bring your marketing creativity and inputs to help support the growth of the business whilst providing general office support.
Core ResponsibilitiesPersonal Assistant Area (60%)
・PA to General Manager (GM) for Japan Business Unit
・Manage GM’s calendar and arrange all internal and external meetings
・Coordinate visits of the internal visitors from overseas offices includi meeting arrangements and other activities in Japan etc.
・Support administrative tasks of Japan leadership team
Office and Facility Administration (10%)
・Maintain office service level by executing day-to-day tasks of general admin and facility with esource of temp worker
・Maintain office supplies with cost effectiveness
・Manage vendor relationships (Facility and general admin area)
・Facility management including office renovation when needed
・Facilitate administrative corporate processes wi ompliance (seal/signature process etc.)
Local AFOL/Adult lead (30%)
・Lead and manage external communication activities
・Serve as liaison to Global Communication departments especially to support communication activities for Adult consumers
・Sup t Sales activities that target future Adult LEGO consumers
・Dotted reporting to Marketing Director
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO Japan is the sales organization of The LEGO Group that is responsible for sales activities in Japan Market. The size of the organization is approximately 60 including temporally workers.
Do you have what it takes?• University degree
• 5+ years working with PA or Administrative support role for corporate senior executives
• 3+ years experience working in cross-functional environment.
• 3+ years experience in MNC (working experience in cross-border organization)
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Self starter and willing to collaborate.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity - Take effective action without having to know the total picture
• IT skills: Excellent user of MS office tools is a must especially excel and PowerPoint. SAP is not required but will be a bonus.
• Must be willing to travel overseas 2-3 times a year.
• Combination of taking the initiative and create results and a high degree of social competencies.
• Potential to lead and with high degree of trust.
• Ability to work independently and to collaborate within a team.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Takes own initiative in making recommendations.
• Ability to think strategically while still focusing on immediate short term tasks.
• Cross functional and cross cultural interest.
• Ability to deal with (intrinsic) conflict.
• Ability to influence.
• Office management experience preferred
• Strong hospitality skills preferred
• High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgement
Advanced Japanese and English language skills both in writing, reading and speaking
• Ability to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with all le ls of personnel, both internally and externally
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment.