Are you detailed and meticulous that enjoys building your capabilities in a global organization? Would you like to build your career brick by brick in LEGO as a Payroll Advisor?
To support The LEGO Group with consistent, timely and reliable Payroll processes and ensure efficient payroll maintenance, validation & compliance set up.
The Payroll Specialist plays an important role in establishing a sustainable Payroll department in the BSO. We need employees, all eager to engage actively in building a high-performing department, valuing collaboration, quality and fun in the everyday life
As Payroll Specialist, you are responsible for delivering a consistent service to all the customers of the BSO. This means to meet the customers’ expectations and provide them with a top professional service, incorporating the LEGO values.
Beside of this you will be responsible for:
• Run and validate payroll in an outsource model
• Vendor Management
• Collaborate with colleagues from other departments
• Continuously look for improvements and come up with new ideas based on new insights
Play your part in our team succeeding
The LEGO Business Service Operations (BSO) is a shared service center that delivers HR and Finance services to the entire LEGO Group from 3 locations; Monterrey, Kladno and Singapore. The purpose of the BSO is to create an effective and efficient platform for growth to support our strategy and reach twice as many kids over the next 5-7 years.
As part of the LEGO BSO, you will be part of a top professional environment where the focus is on quality, learning and collaboration.
Do you have what it takes?
• 7 - 9 years of relevant payroll working experience
• Degree holders in relevant field
• 7 - 9 years of relevant professional working experience with Payroll processes
• Understanding of Payroll processes
• Understanding of legislation and tax rules
• Experience from Shared Service Centers is an advantage
• Must have Japan Payroll/HR experience
• Microsoft Office experience
• Excel advanced - (Intermediate required but advanced preferred)
• Experience with Payroll Systems e.g. ADP Streamline is an advantage
• Experience with SAP HR and/or SAP Payroll is an advantage
• Technical savvy and able to learn new systems quickly
• Positive, service-minded and out-going
• Structured, detailed and accurate when working
• Strong communicator – both numeric and linguistic
• Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Analytical skills and understanding for finance and accounting
• Being flexible
• Strong English language skills spoken and written
• Must be able to read, write and speak Japanese
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO Group is a great and exciting place to work. What makes us unique is the way we live our values in our daily work. As Advisor, you will become part of a unique journey in a company that is growing. You will join a team that is focused on succeeding together, with the spirit that only the best is good enough,” - Søren Pedersen, PO&D Partner, Partnering & Operations, Billund.