Mould Design Constructor
Do you like toys? Do you like state of the art technology? Do you like Mould Design? Why not combine all three in your next job?Bring your Mold Design knowledge into play and help push its boundaries in this interesting role in LEGO Mould Design. In our cross cultural team your positive mindset and love for working in a fast paced environment together with future technological and LEAN knowhow, are key factors for success.
Core ResponsibilitiesIn this role you will get to work in a unique organization and collaborate with teams across geographical and cultural barriers.
You will have an important impact on how the Mould Design business is developed and executed. Your main tasks will be to:
• Ensure that constructions are delivered on time, on cost, in good quality, and in adherence to standards
• Ensure DFM & DFA
• Analyze and provide solutions for mould design related problems
• Collaborate with stakeholders globally to ensure delivery on time, cost and quality
• Create/update mould designs according to internal platform and standards
• Cultivate knowledge in mould designs and its processes
• Cultivate knowledge of upstream/downstream processes, capabilities & limitations
• Cultivate a positive culture in mould design focusing on teamwork, LEAN practices and productivity
Play your part in our team succeedingAll activities in Mould Design revolve around Speed to Market, enabling LEGO to bring high quality products to meet consumer demands.
• Mould Design owns element shrinkage
• We want to be data driven and focused on process
By taking the ownership and lifting the accountabilty regarding element shrinkage, we will help Elements & Moulds business to succeed on the overall quality & lead-time agenda. Our data driven approach will support this significantly.
Do you have what it takes?Do you have what it takes to make moulds faster, better, stronger?
You hold a degree within Mechanical Engineering or similar or have equivalent work experience within Mould Design. You can be newly educated or perhaps you have tool maker experience. Furthermore you have:
• Experience working with CAD systems, preferabley NX, 3D Design, Microsoft Office, and SAP
• The ability to analyze mould design related problems and come up with technical solutions
• A global mind-set capable of creating strong relations with stakeholders across geographical, cultural and professional borders
It would be an advantage, but not a must, if:
• you have knowledge of moulding processes and plastic materials in general
• knowledge of tool making
• You speak and write English fluently
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Every day we put our imagination, creativity and hunger for learning to good use in a fun and caring environment to create quality mould designs.