Key Account Manager, Hong Kong & Taiwan (Location: Hong Kong or Taiwan)
Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Are you keen to be the driving force in shaping and developing our future strategy and direction across our new CVS & E-Commerce channels, representing the iconic LEGO brand?Play a pivotal part in developing relationships and establishing long term business opportunities for our brand in these new emerging channels with a strong focus on E-Commerce as a priority.
Core Responsibilities• Manage key accounts and participate in joint business planning, promotion and assortment planning and daily work with the following main tasks:
- Negotiation and selling
- Preparing customer business plans
- Preparing forecast/sales plan
- Consumer sales tracking and analysis
- Prepare customer meetings, including a great deal of Excel and PowerPoint work
- Preparing, analyzing and following up on planogrammes
- Preparing monthly reports
- Participate in customer meetings and independently drive chosen projects
- Carry out shop visits
• Participate in forecasting/sales plan process – at both country and customer level, including observing deadlines for input as well as support for other sales team members
• Interact with functions like Marketing & Operations both within Hong Kong /Taiwan and regionally at APAC level
1) Deliver an accurate sales forecast on piece level for a 12-month horizon for each specific customer and translate into sales
2) Accurate customer business planning to deliver on detailed budgets and selling in targets
3) Long term strategic customer business planning to achieve future growth expectations
KPIs would be:
1. Sell In & Consumer Sales – how precise are we in estimating and delivering on our sales objectives
2. Execution bias – how good are we selling what we forecast
3. Customer Pulse and Customer business planning- how good are we at understanding the customer business and using that knowledge to build and execute a customer business plan that is fully aligned to the overall SBU strategy and marketing objectives
All KPIs are critical to the success of the LEGO Hong Kong & Taiwan Business Unit
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO Hong Kong & Taiwan is a Business Unit within the greater Asia Pacific Market Group. Hong Kong is a mature market with a heavily active AFOL community. Taiwan is still a relatively young market for LEGO which we are looking to grow the brand awareness. Our challenge is to continue to recruit LEGO consumers through marketing and sales activities executed through our retail partners.
The primary functions of the Sales Department are:
1. To deliver sales growth and sales penetration of LEGO products to drive recruitment.
2. To develop strong partnership and drive strategic direction with key retail partners.
3. To build strong collaboration with Marketing & Operations to support sales initiatives.
Do you have what it takes?• University degree in business administration or equivalent
• 5 years experience working with Key accounts in an E-Commerce environment, preferably with knowledge of dealing with Amazon, MOMO, HKTV Mall, Shopee, Lux Asia
• Experience working with Convenience Stores (CVS) and/or Tourism channels
• 3+ years experience working in cross-functional environment
• 3+ years experience in selling and negotiation
• Strong communication skills, has to be fluent in spoken and written English
• Proficient in excel and PowerPoint
• Proven sales track record focusing on growth achievements
• Must be fluent in both written and oral English. Ability to converse in Cantonese & Mandarin will be an added advantage
• IT skills: Excellent user of MS office tools is a must especially excel and PowerPoint. SAP is not required but will be a bonus
• Must be willing to travel overseas 2-3 times a year
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Combination of taking the initiative and create results and a high degree of social competencies
• Potential to lead and with high degree of trust
• Ability to work independently and to collaborate within a team
• Strong Analytical abilities
• Flexible and adaptable
• Takes own initiative in making recommendations
• Ability to think strategically while still focusing on immediate short term tasks
• Cross functional and cross cultural interest
• Ability to deal with (intrinsic) conflict
• Ability to influence
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"People talk about opportunities coming once in a lifetime. Now, imagine having the ability to work with an inspirational global brand, the opportunity to meaningfully bring the business to life in Asia and change lives by bringing the LEGO play experience to children's hands. I can't think of a more fulfilling or noble cause - if you want to be an instrumental part in mapping the LEGO journey in Asia - then this is the call to action for you!"