Junior IT Supporter
As a Junior IT Supporter, you will play a vital part in supporting the business internally, dealing with any hardware, software and networking issues.This is a great opportunity for a Junior IT Supporter to join LEGO. We can offer training to help develop your career, gradually building your responsibilities up into areas you may not have worked in before.
Core Responsibilities• End-to-End dialogues with users
• Resolving IT Incidents
• Resolving Service Requests
• Global collaboration
• Executing project tasks
Play your part in our team succeedingThe department is supporting Billund and the Nordic countries in various IT technologies both in the office and the factory area. The support organization handle Hardware, Software, IT Training, consultancy, Onboarding of new employees, problem, management, gathering trends and feedback. As an Junior IT Supporter you are very important in terms of the user experience with IT and we take a great pride in leveranging technologies for the users maintaining a user satisfaction of 95%.
You will be part of a smaller Agile team supporting a specific area of Billund and/or the Nordics. We are working in sprints with daily standups, sprint planning, review e.g. to ensure we focus on what brings the most value for our users.
Do you have what it takes?• Drivers license
• 2 years experience in IT Support.
• You are customer oriented, service minded with great communication skills
• You enjoy various support tasks and are comfortable with your tasks changing from day to day depending on our priorities (e.g. Consultancy, Training, Software or Hardware support)
• Knowledge of Windows 10 and/or Office365
• PC Hardware knowledge (e.g. CPU, Motherboard)
• Good understanding of On-premise vs. Cloud
• You are familiar with IT Service Management and ITIL
• You are not afraid of asking your colleagues or manager for help
• English on an advanced level
Nice to have:
• Working in a Agile setup
• Knowledge around MAC Support
• Deep Knowledge on Sharepoint
• Experience on gathering trends
• Have an eye for where things can be optimized
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role - and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality - use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"You´ll be a part of a great team working together on supporting the IT strategy by leveranging our technologies in the LEGO Group and constantely optimizing the way we work through our agile setup and thereby maximing the value provided for our users."