Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a digital native with a strong commercial mindset?Combine the best of two worlds - working across the Nordic marketing team as a digital marketing manager utilizing your digital skills, whilst also being a brand manager for a new LEGO physical-digital experience demonstrating that you are setting the benchmark for bringing a product to the market.
Core ResponsibilitiesThis is a combined role with a dual focus – 50/50 on Digital Marketing and Brand marketing. Your main challenges, responsibilities and tasks are:
• Optimize digital activities within a pre-defined Nordic digital framework and guidelines
• Focus on building and supporting LEGO owned digital ecosystem (LEGO.com, LEGO Life, Youtube Channel) on a Nordic level and utilize local relevant digital opportunities
• Translate regional Search and App campaign direction into a Nordic context and drive the execution as well as optimization in close collaboration with regional digital team and media agency
• Optimize current digital platforms as well as identifying new platforms to maximize integrated Drive Period Campaigns within regionally defined playbooks
• Develop and implement marketing strategies, balancing the need to create consumer demand and shopper conversion across above-the-line and below-the-line touchpoints in close collaboration with our Trade and Sales departments
• End-to-end responsibility for executing an exciting new digital-physical play experience by being on top of the business performance as well as trends and insights and proactively take action
• Working closely with our media agency on the Nordic media plan for you brands with a focus on optimizing your marketing budget
• Collaborate with Operations in the S&OP cycle around e.g. consumer sales, seasonality & stock planning
• Drive selling in of strategies, product portfolio and campaigns for your portfolio towards internal and external stakeholders
Play your part in our team succeedingIn our Nordic marketing organisation, you will work alongside 6 brand managers who enjoy end-to-end responsibility for their own LEGO themes and a Digital Manager who is looking forward to shape the digital direction together with you. To us, collaboration is key, and you will be welcomed into a small family, where we look out for one another and help each other succeed. To market our toys, we need creativity, inspiration and a little out-of-the-LEGO-box thinking.
With a high market penetration and a position as the strongest toy brand in the region driving short- and long term sustainable growth is a key challenge. At the same time the dynamic competitive and media landscape requires that you are able to quickly translate new insights into commercial opportunities to drive your brands as well as the LEGO brand.
Do you have what it takes?• Hold a master degree in marketing, business finance or similar
• Speak and write English fluently as well as at least one of the Nordic languages
• Minimum 3-5 years experience working within digital marketing ideally with end-to-end brand responsibility
• Experience with taking a pure digital / digital-physical product to market - preferably digital games or apps.
• High level of understanding of global platforms in the digital world
• Ability to connect digital KPIs with overall marketing and business objectives from awareness to purchase
• Track record of designing and rolling-out innovative digital marketing projects
• Commercial mindset and strong analytical skills
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills and naturally builds trust and commitment
• Experienced user of excel and power point
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Our mission is to inspire the builders of tomorrow, and as a Digital Marketing Manager you play a vital role to ensure that children are engaged by super cool LEGO experiences – both digital and physical.